What is one of your favorite wrestling moments?

Rock/Austin III in Seattle at WM 19. MOSTLY probably because I was there for that and the RAW the night after.

The DDP build up was a great angle!!! Then WWE basically did nothing with him......WWE wasted DDP's talents, the same way that WCW wasted Brett Hart's.
There wasn't much left to waste of Hart after Goldberg almost killed him.

WCW wasted Hart long before Goldberg ended him.

They had a guaranteed money angle coming off Montreal. There were hundreds of story arcs they could've successfully gone with and they went full retard instead.

No, WCW wasted his talents way before he ever got to that point........The whole moment when he debuted was a waste.....it should have been a clear "fast count" on Sting...but it wasn't at all....then when Hart intervened, saying he knew what it was like to get screwed over by a ref/restarted the match.....it wasn't believable, because Sting just got pinned by a "normal" count, even though Hogan had the tights.....Actually....WCW ruined that whole match.....Sting should have clearly "dominated" Hogan, then should have had the NWO come together to jump him after the match, only for Hart to come running to his aid....that would have sent he place into a frenzy.

The entire Austin vs Rock feud to me was one big great moment. Favorite match of all time was their Mania 13 match. That being said, if I had to pick just one great moment from that feud. I would say the night after Mania 13, when Austin called Bret out for their street fight.

You do not even know what your favorite Austin-Rock match was then.

Last edited:
Eddie reaching the top of the mountain is one of my favorite moments.

"HE BEAT ANDRE THE GIANT WITH THAT MOVE!!!"

latest

Rock/Austin III in Seattle at WM 19. MOSTLY probably because I was there for that and the RAW the night after.
Did they show the iconic Vince moment on the big screen during his match with Hogan?

k1BGd2v.gif

latest

As far as I am concerned this was the greatest WrestleMania match since Bret-Stone Cold at 13.

Last edited:

Not sure i've heard a pop like that before. The entire crowd chanting 123 in harmony.

Absolute magic.

<{smellit?}>

Back