if you dont consider conor the real champ then why do you care if he defends the belt?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Seems like there is no reason to complain. If hes not the real champ why worry about if he is defending or not. The belt is a prop, and noone is forcing you to consider him the champion. Especially since you think holloway and tony beat him anyway.

Unless of course...you DO consider him the champion and DONT think tony and max can beat him.

Hmmmmm

It sounds good to me. Good riddance.

But he won't have many paydays left in boxing. He fooled people into believing that he had a chance against Floyd. They won't be so gullible next time. And even less gullible the time after that.

And imagine if he fought someone like GGG or Canelo next...

1001.gif

Seems like there is no reason to complain. If hes not the real champ why worry about if he is defending or not. The belt is a prop, and noone is forcing you to consider him the champion. Especially since you think holloway and tony beat him anyway.

Unless of course...you DO consider him the champion and DONT think tony and max can beat him.

Hmmmmm

Holloway doesn't need to beat him, much like Woodley doesn't need to beat GSP. They both retired, ending their title reigns.

He should do the right thing and fight tony or retire again.

Hmmmmm

They just like to complain.

People don’t care if he defends but if he doesn’t he needs to do what GSP did and vacate

Hmmmmm
That's cool...then can we stop calling him the LW champ?

Hmmmmm
Seems like you’re the one complaining now;)
I’m indifferent now. I wanted him to defend, now I just want to see the best active fighter vs next best active fighter. If he comes back, cool, but I don’t put much thought into it.
The belt is a prop? It’s very real and means something if you got it. Only ppl who think it is a prop, don’t have it or are salty on Colin.

Get on board or get the fuck out of the way. Simple. No judgement. Just do it.

...people don't consider him the real champ exactly because he doesn't defend.

The fanboys want their obscure internet-hyped fighter to get an easy belt and easy money.

He is the lineal champion at the end of the day, which is good or a tragedy depending on your point of view.

if you dont consider conor the real champ then why do you care if he defends the belt?

wajludpzRa2lZul1AmYJ_Gymnast%20Loses%20Pants.gif

Hmmmmm

the only reason conor made so much money against floyd was because of the "prop". yknow the "prop" that he was so determined to have two of, that he begged tyron woodley to hold his for photographs after he fucked up by not bringing his own to the alvarez fight. the "prop" that conor won't relinquish and that the ufc won't take off him, because the "prop" affords so much status and earning potential. the "prop" by which all GOAT discussions are measured, etc etc etc

#lame

Hmmmmm

Because I want to see him give up his back and tap out like a bitch again. It fucking entertains me.

because he has the belt?

defend or vacate. thats how it goes.

Back