NCAA Wrestling

I agree totally. I mean, isn't Mocco like 1 of 10 Americans to win the Yarygin? How do u not mention that!? I signed up bc I wanted to see the Kolat and Brands docs and they were very good, but after that the content was just ok. The documentary about the Ivan Yarygin was also very good.

They also didn't really explain how deep HWT was when he was in College.

His true freshman season the top 4 placewinners returned including Lowney who won and Olympic bronze in Greco during his red shirt season at like 19 years old.

Rowland went on to take 5th at world's Konrad won Pan Ams while still in college pinning World Champ Alexis Rodriguez

I love watxhing Desanto wrestle but I kinda wish they redshirted him this year to work on bottom.

Hammond had a great win over Brown from Lehigh.

Drexel is looking solid.

They also didn't really explain how deep HWT was when he was in College.

His true freshman season the top 4 placewinners returned including Lowney who won and Olympic bronze in Greco during his red shirt season at like 19 years old.

Rowland went on to take 5th at world's Konrad won Pan Ams while still in college pinning World Champ Alexis Rodriguez
Damn, Konrad pinned Alexis Rodriguez? That's pretty incredible. Rowlands also won University Worlds in a pretty stacked division. Funny little tidbit about Rodriguez, at the end of his career he began wrestling for Azerbaijan of all places. As their HW, in Greco. Talk about odd.

Desanto narrowing the gap with Mueller. Desanto with a TD in the first to lead 2-0.

Mueller takes down in the 2nd and Desanto cuts him right away, had some good exchanges and Mueller hits a slick duck and rides him 3-2 in the 3rd.

They have some crazy scramble with Mueller initially getting the 2 but Desanto hits his head on the mat for injury time.

Drexel challenges the scramble and wins, Desanto leading 4-3 but I think he failed an initial concussion test. probably done for the tournament.

Holy shit that Desanto/Mueller sequence to end the match was absolutely nuts. Sucks that had to end. Slowly becoming one of my favorites.

But that Nick Lee throw! Double overs to pin Josh Alber.

Damn, Konrad pinned Alexis Rodriguez? That's pretty incredible. Rowlands also won University Worlds in a pretty stacked division. Funny little tidbit about Rodriguez, at the end of his career he began wrestling for Azerbaijan of all places. As their HW, in Greco. Talk about odd.

Can't find the article where it says he pinned him but here is proof that he beat him. I'm pretty positive it was a pin.

http://content.themat.com/pages/results.php?page=display_results_style&ResultID=16001

http://www.gophersports.com/genrel/050305aaa.html

Can't find the article where it says he pinned him but here is proof that he beat him. I'm pretty positive it was a pin.

http://content.themat.com/pages/results.php?page=display_results_style&ResultID=16001

http://www.gophersports.com/genrel/050305aaa.html
Very impressed by that. I hold the Cuban's in very high regard. They are capable of beating anyone but their style tends to leave them open to counters. Their kinda like a homerun hitters in baseball. They hit big and when they miss they miss big.

@Te Huna Matata any chance Rasheed gets the spot over Cassar?

I've been high on Corey for a long time so I'm hoping. I think he has more upside than Cassar and definitely more point scoring potential come March. Cassar's wait, wait, wait, double leg and win 3-1 gameplan isn't going to do well in March.

That's always been his bread and butter. When he first started, I compared him to a smaller Ed Ruth.

Dis that dude pick down against Zain or did Zain hit a quick reversal I missed

Last year Nickal was my favorite guy to watch but this year it's Nolf. He's add some funky moves to his arsenal that I'm loving.

I think they're trolling with that shit, trying to sell extra tickets. And shame on them for having DuPont on the poster.

Can't blame the family for the sins of the son. If they are still boosters, it's good for the sport.

Can't blame the family for the sins of the son. If they are still boosters, it's good for the sport.

It is pretty funny that the ad is with Iowa and Brands was criticized for continuing to take money from Dupont after the murder for the 96 games

Back