Not open for further replies.

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big college games today...

Not touching Clemson vs Alabama.

I see overs in the auburn vs ucf game and the Georgia Oklahoma game

thanks. if you didnt see it the lakers lost in double overtime in houston and are playing today in minnesota, ball still questionable with the shoulder
Yea but line is high. Live bet Wolves or pass prob. They also on the tail end of a back to back

Yea but line is high. Live bet Wolves or pass prob. They also on the tail end of a back to back

all the starters played 30. love to get live betting at -150 if the lakers somehow get a 15 point lead early

Just won 86 units in my football pool finishing in 9th out of 250! The Browns losing to the Packers a few weeks ago cost me thousands in the pool.

I had a bet on Goffin today vs Zverev which I thought I posted but guess not. Anyways, adding these for the Australian:

Dimitrov (+1400) risk .75u to win 10.5u
Goffin (+4000) risk .25u to win 10u

Is Feds back gonna hold up, are Nadal and Djoker going to even play?, hows Andy’s hip?, how’s Stanimal doing? These two quietly finished 2017 on a tear and with Goffin cruising past Zverev in straights this morning I’m hoping he’s going to open up the season in solid form.

Idk if this is true, there are not many lines out on khabib/Conor. I got -120 on khabib, betstars.

I think this Clemson moneyline is silly. Will have something on them.

Did panthers to win NFC at +800 for 1u..if they get past the saints this week which i think they can. Then they got the nick foles eagles which they should win. Then i can middle the NFC title game for a good profit. Thats the plan at least

@iGnP any bball plays today..im eyeing that kings ML at +145

@iGnP any bball plays today..im eyeing that kings ML at +145
I’m looking at Portland 1H but I wanna see if IT is coming off of the bench or if they’re throwing him into the starting line up

Also looking at the Clippers -5.5 or whatever but that seems a smidge high to me. I guess I’ll wait to see if that line goes down or else I’ll keep it to a unit

I’m looking at Portland 1H but I wanna see if IT is coming off of the bench or if they’re throwing him into the starting line up

Also looking at the Clippers -5.5 or whatever but that seems a smidge high to me. I guess I’ll wait to see if that line goes down or else I’ll keep it to a unit
Clips are my fav team. I dont trust laying 5.5 points on them

Clips are my fav team. I dont trust laying 5.5 points on them
Honestly, it seems like these inflated lines are the ones that usually hit pretty easily. Clippers are rolling ATS. So is Memphis but against inferior competition. Also, double revenge game for the Clippers. I think the losses and additions for each team (because of injury) make the Clippers the far superior side in this game. In a game where defense will probably be played at a high level, i might just take the juice and lay -200 w the clippers.

lillard is playing and love is questionable with an illness. i played 1st half at +245 and hoping to middle

possible clev looking ahead at tommorows game

lillard is playing and love is questionable with an illness. i played 1st half at +245 and hoping to middle

possible clev looking ahead at tommorows game
Bro, great spot. Didn’t realize they’re playing Boston tomorrow. Blazers played last night and I don’t really trust them to play a full 48 min but yeah, I’ll be on them in some fashion tonight, whether it’s 1H or 1Q

Did panthers to win NFC at +800 for 1u..if they get past the saints this week which i think they can. Then they got the nick foles eagles which they should win. Then i can middle the NFC title game for a good profit. Thats the plan at least

all things being equal i dont see the value. panthers are +250 at no, theyll be +250 at minn and maybe +150 at philly and +200 at rams.

better just to continue doubling down.

all things being equal i dont see the value. panthers are +250 at no, theyll be +250 at minn and maybe +150 at philly and +200 at rams.

better just to continue doubling down.
100% this. If they beat NO, they play the Eagles on the road, then the eventual winner between the Falcons/Rams/Vikings. Assuming pick em odds for a potential game against the Eagles, and around +150 to +250 for the championship game (let’s just take the average and say +200), that’s already +2000 just by rolling winnings over as you said. Major difference between that and +900

@iGnP @quincy k
You guys are both right i could have did it that way and made more. Rookie mistake Im still new to the gambling side of sports. Hopefully beginners luck is on my side and panthers win anyways lol. I do think they are the best suited team in the postseason for the NFC..i could have sworn i read earlier that panthers play eagles next if they beat NO. That what i get for reasearching at 4am while at work lol. Mistake on mistake

Bro, great spot. Didn’t realize they’re playing Boston tomorrow. Blazers played last night and I don’t really trust them to play a full 48 min but yeah, I’ll be on them in some fashion tonight, whether it’s 1H or 1Q

love is playing, IT is slated for 20 minutes

1st half blazers not looking good.

im pretty sure the panthers play the vikings and then the rams or eagles

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/postseason/bracket

also, the last three times cam has played the vikings hes hovering around a 65 qbr
that's a bit misleading. if the rams win, they play the vikings 100% and the winner of NO/CAR plays the eagles. if the Falcons win, the Falcons play the Eagles and the winner of NO/CAR plays the Vikings

with all that being said, i think the Falcons have a great shot at beating the Rams and getting the Eagles after that, which should be an easier game than the Rams. Falcons to win NFC is currently +900 but i suspect rolling over winnings will have the same effect as talked about above, so im just gonna do that instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back