Best Fighters Outside the UFC

Outside UFC/Bellator is either Horiguchi, Minakov or Khalidov. Martin Nguyen is up there, too.

Shlemenko, MVP, that polish HW guy would probably do work on most UFC HW's
He is Russian, if you are talking about Minakov..

295ebb56d216acae9074eadfa386fc32.png

Or you are talking about Andryszak? 20-6

andryszak.jpg

Still can't believe they let guys like MacDonald, Mousasi, Horiguchi, Bader, Davis, etc. just walk for nothing. Such a waste of talent. Even Nikita Krylov. UFC is so greedy sometimes. These guys are worth the money to have em wround in my opinion.

Lima n Chandler.
Both take belts from current champ

Still can't believe they let guys like MacDonald, Mousasi, Horiguchi, Bader, Davis, etc. just walk for nothing. Such a waste of talent. Even Nikita Krylov. UFC is so greedy sometimes. These guys are worth the money to have em wround in my opinion.
Krylov wasn't a money issue only, he wanted to fight close to his home (UKR is a mess today in some places) and to grow outside UFC, he'll be back..

I don't miss gatekeepers Davis and Bader tbh, most people don't.

Krylov wasn't a money issue only, he wanted to fight close to his home (UKR is a mess today in some places) and to grow outside UFC, he'll be back..

I don't miss gatekeepers Davis and Bader tbh, most people don't.
It's not that I miss them, but LHW is so shallow right now and losing them was a pretty big blow for the division. Plus, they'd make good matchups for up-and-comers, while also being able to compete.

askren..

rory lost cleanly to wonderboy

LHW - Tomasz Narkun
WW - Andrey Koreshkov
WW - Douglas Lima
LW - Michael Chandler
LW - Brent Primus
FW - AJ McKee
BW - Bibiano Fernandez
BW - Eduardo Dantas
BW - Darrion Caldwell
FLY - Aska Askarov