I’ll be releasing my top 10 NFL teams of the season here in the next 2 weeks.

So much hype around this list!

Just a friendly reminder to be on the lookout for that. It’ll break down the best 10 teams regardless of just what’s on the win/loss column. Going with the ol’ eyeball test here.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Today is the day!!!!! Actually tonight is the night.

This list will dominate your water cooler conversations for the week.

Alright guys I’m sorry for this delay of getting the list out. The Browns losing to the Steelers really fucked things up and i just need a little more time to get it right.

But please be in the lookout for this list, especially if you are a gambler. The winner of the Super Bowl has been on this list for 5 of the past 6 years.

He's basically calling all of you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: pollocks

bork1}

Alright guys I’m sorry for this delay of getting the list out. The Browns losing to the Steelers really fucked things up and i just need a little more time to get it right.

But please be in the lookout for this list, especially if you are a gambler. The winner of the Super Bowl has been on this list for 5 of the past 6 years.
Damn! I knew that loss was gonna knock the Browns out of the Top 10! I wonder if the Bears sneak in now?

ALERT: OFFICIAL LIST COMING SOON

TS said the list was supposed to be released last night! What the fuck?!?!?!

I find it funny and obviously sad as hell that this guy is probably serious about this.

KMzYj.gif

Wow what a tease for the ages. 2018 is off to a really shitty start thanks to this thread.

Back