Is it easier to get a firearms license for long guns and hand guns if your a armed security officer?

Because you are 100% completely full of shit. You aren't a fighter, you aren't going to be a cop or firefighter. You sit on this forum acting like some sort of tough guy and spewing out shit to everyone who questions you in the slightest. z

So are you a fighter? Because i'm really curious, you don't seem like a fighter because @j123 is a fighter never talked shit to me once, @Jimmy Jazz i think is a fighter i think he was one of the people giving me advice once my smoker thread got deleted idk why it did, @eternaldarkness is a fighter and hes a nice guy, 3 people who set an example for other fighters and not talk shit to people unless i'm talking shit to them. I thought darkness was talking shit to me turns out i was wrong.

Edit: i think your saying i'm full of shit because i said ik wing chun but didn't put it on my profile, the styles wing chun, 52 blocks, judo. Those are the styles that friends taught me which is why in the other thread i said i couldn't do those styles as well as my main styles muay thai and boxing, the muay thai and boxing i've been training for 5 years, although i started the boxing on my 2nd year of training. 52 blocks and wing chun, are styles that one guy in a gym i use to train at.

Last edited:
Nope, because the owner of the place did not press charges. So i think i'm good, but when i printed out that application it didn't ask if i had a restraining order for harassment or threatening and i don't have a criminal background.

Edit: i just realized those aren't the same sheets, but i think i'm good. I also did not get banned for harassment or threatening, i got a restraining order because i got angry broke the door, because of my annoying twin bro, it was at a gas station that he worked at, but i've learnt my lesson. And am never doing that again.

Do you mean you got trespassed from the property?

That form is the ATF 4473, it's the paperwork you fill out before purchasing a firearm at a store. The store then uses the info on the form to cross check with the fbi during the nics background check.

Do you mean you got trespassed from the property?

That form is the ATF 4473, it's the paperwork you fill out before purchasing a firearm at a store. The store then uses the info on the form to cross check with the fbi during the nics background check.

No i wasnt tresspassing my twin bro works their that was my hang out spot

No i wasnt tresspassing my twin bro works their that was my hang out spot

No, not what I meant. Trespassed from a property is basically a verbal restraining order without actually going to court. The store/police inform you that you are trespassed(essentially banned) from the property. Failing to comply would be tresspassing, resulting in arrest.

Did you actually go to court and get a restraining order put on you?

No, not what I meant. Trespassed from a property is basically a verbal restraining order without actually going to court. The store/police inform you that you are trespassed(essentially banned) from the property. Failing to comply would be tresspassing, resulting in arrest.

No

@Lastofthemohican take a look at the people responding on here, no shit talk no coral, and i'm not threatening them or misleadingly threatening them like you thought i was. I'm serious about all this shit i'm training to become a pro fighter, but i'm just looking for jobs that interest me and pay good, the cop job i was going to do, but a lot of people were referring me to a firefighter job. And the firefighter job is easier to get then becoming a cop.

They havent yet experienced what a full of shit tit you are. I am actually bored trolling you now you retard lol

Generally speaking, we try to keep things civil and helpful in this forum. It doesn't get much traffic and as firearms enthusiasts we support each other. Fyi, in case fitting in/not standing out like a fucking douche matters.

Generally speaking, we try to keep things civil and helpful in this forum. It doesn't get much traffic and as firearms enthusiasts we support each other. Fyi, in case fitting in/not standing out like a fucking douche matters.

That mong sent me about 10 messages directly and talked utter utter shit to me on this forum. And supporting someone with a restraining order in getting a firearm license? In Texas a restraining order means you submit your weapons to the police, and California I believe.

But hey- if you support fucking retards then crack on

You don't even need to go to a court hearing in my state to have an NCO put on you. A person can get an emergency one with no court hearing and then there is a court hearing where they decide if there needs to be a more permanent one.

You don't even need to go to a court hearing in my state to have an NCO put on you. A person can get an emergency one with no court hearing and then there is a court hearing where they decide if there needs to be a more permanent one.

What does a NCO look like? Is it a piece of paper that i sign or is it in the system?

What does a NCO look like? Is it a piece of paper that i sign or is it in the system?
You CAN sign it but they differ state to state I would imagine.

There's plenty of people charged with felonies that have an NCO entered in the case that refuse to sign it, it still gets entered though.

You CAN sign it but they differ state to state I would imagine.

There's plenty of people charged with felonies that have an NCO entered in the case that refuse to sign it, it still gets entered though.

Oh ok is their way to check?

Call your local courthouse? Both the municipality you live in as well as your county (or parish if you live in Louisiana) to check.

Ok i actually don't think it matters because i wasn't harassing anyone over their, or threatening them i was just tresspassed, and that was the only time they had a problem with me.

Late to the party, but the short answer for “will it help” is maybe.

From wiki:
No-Issue for ordinary citizens. New Jersey calls its permit a "permit to carry a handgun" and is a "may-issue" by law for firearm carry, either openly or concealed, but permits are rarely or never granted to the general populace. Permit applicants must "specify in detail the urgent necessity for self-protection, as evidenced by specific threats or previous attacks which demonstrate a special danger to the applicant's life that cannot be avoided by means other than by issuance of a permit to carry a handgun." Then it must be approved by both the township's police chief and a NJ judge, whereas the applicant will not know who denied the $200 application to carry. As a result of this tough standard, New Jersey is effectively a "no issue" state unless one is a retired law enforcement officer or an individual with political connections. Armed security officers and armored car drivers typically get restricted permits limited to carry while on duty only. A letter of need from the security company is required.

You should check with your local law enforcement about your legal status regarding your banning from that place. You should check with the company you want to work for as well.

If you are essentially only applying to the job as a work around to carry. You might as well forget it, as they only allow it while you are in uniform and on the clock.

I really haven't been on this site for a while, but thank you to everyone who was being respectful and not being a dick, i have a new aspiration right now but i don't know if its going to happen i'll see what happens since i'm in the process and it seems like something that will help.

Back