Keyboard Jockey Attempts Two AR-15 Builds

Outside of being able to inspect it before the purchase.

Ask the seller/website if there is an inspection period. If my gun shipped all scratched and fucked up I wouldn't sign for it. I look at all my stuff before I sign for it(fill out the ffl info and complete the transfer). I would call and let them know they can send me a new one if it was messed up.

Just waiting on an Upper and some small parts from I bought from a friend then I can get started on this 14.5" build.

Took the belt-fed and the .22lr upper out to the range again today. The .22lr upper definitely works better with the BFSIII than the BFSII. Also, the Black Dog 10 rounds mags worked great while the 15 and 32 rounders had some misfeads. The Black Dog 50 round drum kicks but. Got through it once on binary without a malfunction. Had a couple misfeads on the 2nd drum dump and one on the 3rd. Pretty bad ass in spite of not being flawless.

The belt-fed worked much better with some regular spraying down with lube. Not flawless. But the lube made a big different. When I go to reuse the links I'll clean them and put something like a graphite on there and see if that clears up the remaining ftf's. Mags run sweet though. Dumped a Magpul drum lickety split with the BFSIII. Ran through some pmags. Did a bunch of double shots at the steel 100 yards out. It's really not to tough to make it go "ping, ping". I don't do it every time. But I'm more disappointed when it doesn't happen than surprised when it does.

Shot the Kriss Vector carbine some. Totally dig it with the MRO.

Shot some pistols, but just kinda fucking around and nothing really to note.

Took the belt-fed and the .22lr upper out to the range again today. The .22lr upper definitely works better with the BFSIII than the BFSII. Also, the Black Dog 10 rounds mags worked great while the 15 and 32 rounders had some misfeads. The Black Dog 50 round drum kicks but. Got through it once on binary without a malfunction. Had a couple misfeads on the 2nd drum dump and one on the 3rd. Pretty bad ass in spite of not being flawless.

The belt-fed worked much better with some regular spraying down with lube. Not flawless. But the lube made a big different. When I go to reuse the links I'll clean them and put something like a graphite on there and see if that clears up the remaining ftf's. Mags run sweet though. Dumped a Magpul drum lickety split with the BFSIII. Ran through some pmags. Did a bunch of double shots at the steel 100 yards out. It's really not to tough to make it go "ping, ping". I don't do it every time. But I'm more disappointed when it doesn't happen than surprised when it does.

Shot the Kriss Vector carbine some. Totally dig it with the MRO.

Shot some pistols, but just kinda fucking around and nothing really to note.

I've sold a bunch of BFSIIIs . . . still haven't actually used one myself.

2JShQDg.jpg

Me4dJeL.jpg

My upper and small parts are on the way......

EuphoricCautiousCero-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mv5qs2FwYN1sxl2o1o1_500.gif

That's not what she said.....

And I'm Asian.

HEY YO!

EDIT:
I really missed my calling as a Marine. I could shit talk at work then and not get sent to HR for being "insensitive".... to myself.

Is that grip angle the same as an A2 grip?

Idk it's adjustable.

So, nothing to do with a build or anything like that....

BUT

Just applied for a job at SilencerCo.

Back