Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Day3 and im still enjoying it : )

Do see some eventual end game issues. Though the AI and alleged merger of maps should extended it. Will be interesting how they handle player matching with players levels and gear score. Im probably a month away from such issues though.

has anyone found a Val yet? i picked one up and went to town on some dudes.

Day3 and im still enjoying it : )

Do see some eventual end game issues. Though the AI and alleged merger of maps should extended it. Will be interesting how they handle player matching with players levels and gear score. Im probably a month away from such issues though.

they have 100s of guns left to add in and other military gear. Did you complete any quests? apparently dog tags are worth some cash i didnt know about.

they have 100s of guns left to add in and other military gear. Did you complete any quests? apparently dog tags are worth some cash i didnt know about.
dog tags are worth LOADS of cash. they were worth double but it got nerfed, tey're still worth a lot though. The val is super fun to use. The bullet speed is pretty low so it takes a minute to get accustomed to aiming with it but it destroys.

i'm doing alriiight money/gear wise. lol. each wallet holds 4 stacks of 100k and the doc book is 12 slots.
61e4fbb5b0f2253cc60aeb0bdb2f50b6.png

e08b047d64f54315834182c3d961e447.png

dog tags are worth LOADS of cash. they were worth double but it got nerfed, tey're still worth a lot though. The val is super fun to use. The bullet speed is pretty low so it takes a minute to get accustomed to aiming with it but it destroys.

i'm doing alriiight money/gear wise. lol. each wallet holds 4 stacks of 100k and the doc book is 12 slots.
61e4fbb5b0f2253cc60aeb0bdb2f50b6.png

e08b047d64f54315834182c3d961e447.png

i haven't gotten momentum yet due to computer issues. looks like your rolling in cash money. i havent fucked with the VAL yet. i messed with VSS though which i like

Did you complete any quests? apparently dog tags are worth some cash i didnt know about.

Trying to complete the initial Customs quest to no avail. Sadly cant find any of those Scav shotguns.

Yeah dog tags are worth A LOT! Appears to be roughly 1K rubles per level. Killed a level 16 today an his dog tag gave me 18K rubles.

Trying to complete the initial Customs quest to no avail. Sadly cant find any of those Scav shotguns.

Yeah dog tags are worth A LOT! Appears to be roughly 1K rubles per level. Killed a level 16 today an his dog tag gave me 18K rubles.

just buy them, and they are more common on factory lol.

Before you go in there bring an auto shotty or a kedr, some sort of smg for that environment

trying to play factory is a waste of time right now i think. takes like 20 minutes of matching to get a game and you could die in seconds lol

trying to play factory is a waste of time right now i think. takes like 20 minutes of matching to get a game and you could die in seconds lol

this game got popular way to fast, now all the servers are clogged up and laggy

Before you go in there bring an auto shotty or a kedr, some sort of smg for that environment

In the process of learning the Customs map. Wanted to learn Woods first, but the terrain with the AKS-74U is garbage.

Just did a nightime raid in Customs. Everything to the top right is what i got:
95AFA195CED555A28EFF13B85ECB5227263AB819

My highest killed player level so far. Dog tag sold for 28K : )

Daytime raids at this playtime is a death sentence. Far to many well geared players for me to be a bullet sponge. Nightime raids at this playtime seem ideal.

In the process of learning the Customs map. Wanted to learn Woods first, but the terrain with the AKS-74U is garbage.

Just did a nightime raid in Customs. Everything to the top right is what i got:
95AFA195CED555A28EFF13B85ECB5227263AB819

My highest killed player level so far. Dog tag sold for 28K : )

Daytime raids at this playtime is a death sentence. Far to many well geared players for me to be a bullet sponge. Nightime raids at this playtime seem ideal.

yeah but you need night vision to do those well. But whats wrong with that, if you want quality gear might as well clash with the high end players. just aim at head and legs

yeah the 47U is not good for big maps. 74N is good, though i imagine you didnt take that one out

i hope they keep the offline AI, how's that mode?

74N is good, though i imagine you didnt take that one out

Im holding on to that until i get vendor access to body armor and helmet(cant wait to whip it out!). Second to last Customs raid i got a hatchet to the head from a fully armored player.........lol

i hope they keep the offline AI, how's that mode?

Needed for learning the maps. Doubt theyll remove it.

Im holding on to that until i get vendor access to body armor and helmet(cant wait to whip it out!). Second to last Customs raid i got a hatchet to the head from a fully armored player.........lol

Needed for learning the maps. Doubt theyll remove it.

never got that! lmao but i had a hatch/nade thrower blow me up in full gear and m4.

But thing to do is hunt players. ill start flexing that when we do another raid.

how much? i think @Strychnine found a million ruble one

Was 0.2 which sold for 173K. Third floor office on Factory it was in one of the jackets.

Did a nighttime run on Customs after. Killed four players and looted another silenced AKN <Moves>

Was 0.2 which sold for 173K. Third floor office on Factory it was in one of the jackets.

Did a nighttime run on Customs after. Killed four players and looted another silenced AKN <Moves>

you werent on, me and Grim did a few runs and got owned. Do you have night vision

Grabbed a DVL on a scav run in Shoreline. Extracted asap ha

you werent on, me and Grim did a few runs and got owned. Do you have night vision

Not yet. Customs at night its only hard to see at specific distances.

Saw the message, sadly was on snow removal duty : (

Back