Not open for further replies.
Perhaps myself?

@Lead v. @N13
1. Moore or Jones will be sworn in as Senator
2. @Lead- Jones, @N13- Moore
3. When either person is sworn in as Senator
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

You can elect any of the other WR mods to officiate ours in the event we disagree but I doubt that would happen.

Thank you so much. I love you guys and this fine place.

Dude, you have to admit that deep down inside that you would love to have a sleestak nation av for just one month.

I don;'t know what sleetak nation is but does that mean we have a deal?

I don;'t know what sleetak nation is but does that mean we have a deal?

Of course we have a deal.

This is the av you and any others will get if I win:

sleestak.png

Of course we have a deal.

This is the av you will get if I win:

sleestak.png

Awesome. I don't know what that is but I haven't made a bet since the 2016 election so this feels good.

Also, @Quipling, you definitely are screwed now cause I usually call everything wrong.

Chaka

chaka1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm disguised as Enoch from Land of the Lost now.

Yes. However, I am also willing to accept the 1 month : 1 month proposed by N13.

@Quipling

OK man. Jones was sworn in today and we might as well just get on with it. Barring any changes that would turn the tides, I submit to your iron rod and big balls.

Give me a new AV. Surpirse me.

Last edited:
@Lead

I might entertain some additional bets. Just run em' by me first.

@Quipling

OK man. Jones was sworn in today and we might as well just get on with it. Barring any changes that would turn the tides, I submit to your iron rod and big balls.

Give me a new AV. Surpirse me.
I see revelations and raise you Enoch.

R4OFqnS.png

I'll put it in my hat rack.

I was scratching my head at first, but I think I see a little chigger Nano-bite. lol
It's an ophan (as depicted in a video game) with an aluminum-foil hat. Note the wheels, wings, and eyes.

I am disappointed you didn't recognize it tbh. Wish I had gone with the bucket av.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back