Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Latino

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Spanish

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • South Asian

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters
those people who did that stupid shit of Im 30% Eastern European...15% chinese...23%whatever the fuck....give me a fucking break! You are a human on earth motherfucker!! Humans have mixed since humans existed... so go tell your stupid percentages to the motherfucker who stole your money to tell you something obvious and give me a fucking break!..motherfucker!

At least TS filtered out those sneaky Spaniards from the Caucasian category.
bunch of bull killing messi-cans

Where's Phillipinian in the poll? @loyalyolayal @ Pugilistic
Dude forgot Korean on the list. I'm triggered.
angry-koreans-protests-demonstrations-13.jpg

yeah you just started it.

Anyhoo I refuse to vote because no option for white. I refuse to vote Caucasian and be lumped in with Italians and slavs.
But you would be in the same illustrious group as gold chain wearing, gold pistol waving Chechen strongman and uber Alpha Male Ramzan Kadyrov

d2749_kadyrov_goldengun_putin.jpg

yeah you just started it.

Anyhoo I refuse to vote because no option for white. I refuse to vote Caucasian and be lumped in with Italians and slavs.

<{1-10}>

Unless you're from the far far north you undoubtedly have had some genetic contact with the Latins of antiquity.

No Euro mutt option? Caucasian isn't special enough for me as it sounds too bland. Fail.

17% of my DNA is Italian/Scicilian, and I don't feel like all of my heritage is accurately represented in this poll.

17% of my DNA is Italian/Scicilian, and I don't feel like all of my heritage is accurately represented in this poll.
I was born in Hungary and look like a typical German. It doesn't mean much though as Hungarians are the mutts of Europe. Doesn't matter to me anyways, or in any capacity except this topic usually turns into a hillarious shit show in the war room. This thread could have been such a glorious dumpster fire!

9 votes for black? There are not 9 black people posting on all of sherdog let alone Mayberry.

White boy, but we have some north african, middle eastern blood kicking around in us

Back