Good Squash Matches!

Damn listen to that pop! I remember seeing this with my brother when it aired and we were marking out as well. I think Horowitz was probably the best job guy they ever had. He was pretty over for a jabroni....I remember we used to pop every time he would pat himself on the back.

I've heard people say that he might be coming back for the raw anniversary to wrestle curt hawkins. Will pop if he wins.

Ultimate Warrior when he just ran over Honky Tonk loke he was bum

Ultimate Warrior when he just ran over Honky Tonk loke he was bum
Speaking of which... warrior v. HHH at mania 12.

wmshort16.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/videos/ultimate-warrior-vs-triple-h-wrestlemania-xii

Ah, the no sell of that Pedigree. It warms the cockles of my heart.

Last edited:
I got 2 great ones for those of you that haven't seen these...

The APA Punishing Public Enemy:

Vader and Scott Steiner practically murdering 2 jobbers:

I got 2 great ones for those of you that haven't seen these...

The APA Punishing Public Enemy:

Vader and Scott Steiner practically murdering 2 jobbers:

Ive heard about the Acolytes beatdown but never actually saw it. Holy fuck

Like, APA beating the shit out of Public Enemy you can tell they're holding up... but only JUST enough they don't permanently fuck them up with like a broken jaw and shit.

Back when Koko wasn’t the jobber.....yikes!

Heel Doink had tons of good ones. I love the crossfaces from the leg ride. Sadistic as fuck.

Back when Koko wasn’t the jobber.....yikes!

Damn....He beat the fuck out of that guy... Even bitch slapped him while he was pinning him and danced on him with 2 feet.

Dude must have pissed somebody off.

Not really a squash, but I remember watching the match and thinking that Undertaker got destroyed by Khali at Judgment Day...

Now that I rewatched it, it wasn't THAT bad...

But still, that pin

Also...

The fact that Styles just used his combo to get the 3 count was priceless

Not really a squash, but I remember watching the match and thinking that Undertaker got destroyed by Khali at Judgment Day...

Now that I rewatched it, it wasn't THAT bad...

But still, that pin

I think it was because undertaker was winning 95% of his matches back then and we'd seen the new play thing monsters attack him and lose straight away that it was genuinely surprising.

Damn....He beat the fuck out of that guy... Even bitch slapped him while he was pinning him and danced on him with 2 feet.

Dude must have pissed somebody off.
I believe this was due to some racist remarks made to Koko, but I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back