The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

imagine thinking that the trash @21 Savage has been posting is "hip-hop".

"hip pop" to be more accurate. rather, the latest "mutation" of that God forsaken music genre.

you have cheesy ass cookie cut beats with emotional autotuned diatribes delivered to you with zero substance.

these songs are meaningless & will be forgotten like a fart in the wind in a year or two - they don't age well. it's all hot shit to begin with. songs from this genre are made by & crafted for those who have very little understanding of music - generally youngsters who don't know any better. hence the emotional pussy shit.

guys like @21 Savage dismiss the real/older shit because it's basically a defense mechanism; "oh, that stuff happened before me, I can't relate. so I'll dismiss it since older hip hip music is too deep for me. I like Nav (incredulouscormier.gif) the best because his loneliness translates so well to me, I feel the same way boohoo..).

I wanna believe that this kid is trolling, because no one could & should be this militant in promoting this trash.. but the kid is consistent with it.

anyways, Chris D'Elia sums this up pretty well.

Change your name to 22 Savage, bud.

Travis on the mount rushmore of rap but NAV entered a different realm on this track on god

I just poured an 8 in a liter
Throw some Jolly Ranchers in, make it sweeter
Versace my clothes, I'm with a white ho
And she snorting three lines like Adidas

HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png

If you dont recognize this song as the most important song in all of hip hop history you a fuckin lame and a dork and u are not allowed to post in this thread

Slob on my knob like corn on the cob
Check in with me, and do your job
Lay on the bed, and give me head
Don't have to ask, don't have to beg
Juicy is my name, sex is my game
Let's call the boys, let's run a train
Squeeze on my nuts, lick on my butt
The natural curly hair, please don't touch
First find a mate, second find a place
Third find a bag, to hide the ho face

Real name Rover, I said bend over
I started to knock, then came the odor
Smelled like mush, should’ve had a woosh
Told her to stop and take a douche
While she did that, I didn't want the cat
So I bounced out and never came back

e85UoRF.png
e85UoRF.png
e85UoRF.png

Juicy J the GOAT on god literally fathered trap

Bonus Juicy J:

DSePqYZVoAADaDw.jpg:large

Also for the record Rockstar is fucking trash, can’t stand Post Malone.

this shit is so hard bruh

SHE THINK IM FAMOUS SO SHE SUCKING ON MY ANUS, UH
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

This is pretty hard but for some reason I cant really fuck wit his voice over this beat, his voice is lowkey annoying. "Christ Conscious" and "Paper Trail$" are insane though.

This track samples Nujabes (RIP) so if you like Joey and Nujabes you should definitely give it a listen. Personally I think Joey kills the feature which is reminiscent of J Coles "Wet Dreamz".

In conclusion, I rushed it
Gave my innocence to a girl I barely fucked with

When you get that feeling in your gut, you should trust it
Cause you got a jewel that you got to use
And not lose so don't lose it

HWaQd6Z.png

Are you excited for the Capital Steez album?

Scum Fuck really surprised me, I hate Tyler the creator, but I enjoyed this album.

wow that travis/quavo tape really came and went havent seen anyone talk about it since like it released

{<jordan}

remember when people thought quavo was the beyonce of migos? what a letdown.

someone explain how one offset track literally BTFO quavos entire discog??

I grew up with this MF'er and was neighbors with him all through highschool. Now he's Canada's biggest up and comer in the hip hop game. Seen him for the first time in about 5 years in December when he headlined a show in town and he brought me and a couple of our homies on stage in front of a sold out crowd! It was nuts.

I grew up with this MF'er and was neighbors with him all through highschool. Now he's Canada's biggest up and comer in the hip hop game.

listened to the track found it surprisingly good tbh i had zero idea who he was but i looked at some of his tracks and hes doing pretty good numbers. impressive to be a up and coming canadian rapper that big without the XO/OVO co-sign. im guessing by his sound that hes not from toronto either.

he brought me and a couple of our homies on stage in front of a sold out crowd! It was nuts.
and damn that sounds crazy bruh i hope u went mad

Back