Why Did Floyd Philly Shell for 6 Rounds?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm still so bitter and mad about this fight...watched it 82 times.

Why didn't Floyd just go out there and boss it?

Ugh...really (muh) feel like Floyd fought like a coward.

theres enough casuals out there that still think conor is just that good to make it the "toughest" fight of floyds career to build a rematch down the rd if he wants one. If he just walked out there and did what every smart human knows he could do then it kills of any potential rematches down the road. That was the easiest paycheck of floyds career and also the biggest. All business man

Did you watch the fight?
Floyd wasn't on Philly shell 6 rounds, You know what philly shell means?
Floyd went out there and bossed. What are you talking about?

People payed good money. If he'd KO'ed Conor within the first 3 rounds idiots would have wanted their money back.

Did you watch the fight?
Floyd wasn't on Philly shell 6 rounds, You know what philly shell means?
Floyd went out there and bossed. What are you talking about?

Nah, man.

Floyd fought like a coward snake.

Covered up for 6 rounds until the mma fighter got tired...

He was giving him a Grand Rapids drink & midwest hospitality.

Floyd did not use the Philly shell in the Mcgregor fight. /thread

theres enough casuals out there that still think conor is just that good to make it the "toughest" fight of floyds career to build a rematch down the rd if he wants one. If he just walked out there and did what every smart human knows he could do then it kills of any potential rematches down the road. That was the easiest paycheck of floyds career and also the biggest. All business man

Floyd trolled millions of morons. People who claim Conor did great are delusional and are the people who got sold and trolled. This was BY FAR Floyd's easiest payday of his career.

Nah, man.

Floyd fought like a coward snake.

Covered up for 6 rounds until the mma fighter got tired...

How should he have fought? In Philly shell? which you don't like either? Now he went there and Conor had his chance to hit him. Why people are not calling out Conor for not making this fight exiting?

Mayweather literally walked McGregor down with zero respect for his power and his boxing ability.
Mayweather even agreed to reduce the glove size because he knew McGregor was easy money and you were dumb enough to believe he had a chance.

he didn't use it once, he had no respect for conors punches and didn't bother. barely even boxed him, just stood back and let conor beat himself

Floyd trolled millions of morons. People who claim Conor did great are delusional and are the people who got sold and trolled. This was BY FAR Floyd's easiest payday of his career.

Same with Aldo and Eddie

My fellow Conor fans following Conor's lead and desperately trying to change the narrative of the 170 pound, death touch sporting Irish gorilla being walked down, physically bullied and beaten to a pulp by a weak, 150 pound sentient malteser.

Lmao what are you smoking junior? If Floyd was trying to make that "competitive" he did a miserable job at it. lmao

Lmao what are you smoking junior? If Floyd was trying to make that "competitive" he did a miserable job at it. lmao
doesn't surprise me your the only one who doesn't agree with this. Conor was and is just that good eh? junior?
lol fuck your a loser man.

doesn't surprise me your the only one who doesn't agree with this. Conor was and is just that good eh? junior?
lol fuck your a loser man.

Fucking awful English you got there mate. LMAO!

Reality is everyone outside of a Sherdog agrees with me. Conor did AMAZING! LMAO!

That makes you the loser. LMAO!

Fucking awful English you got there mate. LMAO!

Reality is everyone outside of a Sherdog agrees with me. Conor did AMAZING! LMAO!

That makes you the loser. LMAO!
casuals don't get it was a spectacle, your also now in that category. congrats. now continue to go post about your hero and how not fighting makes him the man,
loser

casuals don't get it was a spectacle, your also now in that category. congrats. now continue to go post about your hero and how not fighting makes him the man,
loser

Lmao, you're the one crying. You are literally the LOSER. haha, I'm on the winning side. HAHA. As usual. haha. You're a virgin. HAHA

Lmao, you're the one crying. You are literally the LOSER. haha, I'm on the winning side. HAHA. As usual. haha. You're a virgin. HAHA
I have 2 kids, 2 baby mommas and a wife. not a virgin. Thanks tho, keep running with the conor stick I'm sure your the cool guy in your little circle jerk.

Back