Paulie on McGregor telling him to come to MMA: "I'll take out my d*ck and tell him to suck it."

mcgregor-malignaggi_19ohgsy3bk4y915u4iyfixxpte.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mcgregor-malignaggi-sparring-01-480x320.jpg

If you and another dude played a game of checkers, then he posted up a fake video that seemed like he beat you at checkers, is there anything wrong with you calling him out to play a game of checkers in public?

Does it mean that just because you called him out, you suddenly have to have a real fight?

Fuck you really are dumb as a bag of stinky cow shit.
Pauline is mad Conor made him sleep in a crack house.

clasping for that red panties pay packet. Generous Conor may give it out of pity

<45><45><45><45><45><45>
Paulie says he'll keep punking McGregor every time he talks about him.

I can confirm that pulling ones dick out and telling someone to suck it and said person doesn’t suck it leaves one looking foolish as you are then just a man waving your dick around

No way that Conor could beat Paulie in a boxing match. Not going to happen.

Pillow fisted Paulie also hits harder than pitty pat touch-butt-in-the-park Conor.

Paulie can take a proper punch. Conor aint' a proper puncher.

Conor gasses out faster than an Irish made balloon. All Paulie has to do is what Floyd did. Cover up and walk him down for the first 5 rounds. Conor unloads all his feminine punches and very limited energy into Paulie. 6th round onwards, Paulie has his way with a gassed out Conor.

"I was foine ref. I just got a bit woobly. I git a bit woobly in fights. It's a head and balls thing."

Back