Account down4days, Cyborg hating foul play afoot??

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Funny little coincidence happened this weekend my beloved Mod comrades and @jeicex

My account went down SUSPICIOUSLY on the exact date and TIME TO SECOND that Cyborg's fight w Holly began. I could ONLY login .. I wasn't able to post, my Cyborg AV was also down (SUSPICIOULY) and I was DENIED the chance to gloat over our victory over Holm.

Nearly 5 days after the fight, after the HYPE DIED DOWN and the haters had their SAY my account is somehow SUSPICIOUSLY back...

Whats your location? Several users (including Mods/Admins) from the Western US states had similar problems.

Oh darn, he found out about our dastardly conspiracy, obviously lead by me, to keep the posters with Cyborg avatars down.

Avatar issues: started on December 26th, which included avatars no longer showing up and those that had functioning avatars were unable to change them or they would lose the images as well.

Connectivity and posting issues: including more related avatar issues began or continued around December 29th in the Western/Southwestern United States, and it also included post boxes not loading, and posters generally losing the ability to post anywhere other than profile walls. It was well documented as a Xenforo issue and not a Sherdog issue, and look here to an administrator's explanation of the issue:

This is not something that's being done by the Admins. Forum staff doesn't have any control over the Ads either. As I mentioned above, these issues are being experienced by users in the Southwest region of the United States. (California, Nevada, and Utah), and I'm also going through the same issues as everyone else in this thread. Without using the exploits listed above I'm unable to post here or view avatars.

Because the outages are only happening in a certain region, it is both an ISP problem and an issue with the CDN servers on Sherdog. As Forum Admins we're able to change usernames, add emotes to the site, and that's it. We cannot fix database issues, change how an ad links to another site, or any technical issue of that nature as we do not have programming experience and cannot work on anything that involves changing the code of the site.

This issue can only be fixed by site wide staff and by the development team. They were able to fix the original issue from last week, so for now we're just waiting on them to fix this one shortly as well.

So...please. Posters, moderators and administrators alike were all dealing with this same outage problem, a problem that has since been corrected.

Last edited:
Oh darn, he found out about our dastardly conspiracy, obviously lead by me, to keep the posters with Cyborg avatars down.

I knew it.

Avatar issues: started on December 26th, which included avatars no longer showing up and those that had functioning avatars were unable to change them or they would lose the images as well.

Ok ok

Connectivity and posting issues: including more related avatar issues began or continued around December 29th in the Western/Southwestern United States, and it also included post boxes not loading, and posters generally losing the ability to post anywhere other than profile walls. It was well documented as a Xenforo issue and not a Sherdog issue, and look here to an administrator's explanation of the issue:

So...please. Posters, moderators and administrators alike were all dealing with this same outage problem, a problem that has since been corrected.

Back