Bellator 192 - Lima vs MacDonald - Inglewood, CA

What about the sonnen that fought tito?

Good point. You really don't know what you are getting with these type of matches in Bellator. I'd certainly rather play the dog small in something like this than playing anything significant on the favorite though.

You should watch the most recent Rampage fight like I just did to refresh my memory. Rampage was taken down three times in round one with ankle picks mostly in the second King Mo fight, but he was able to stand up each time. Then Mo just couldn't take him down in round 2 or 3 despite trying mightily. Rampage smartly used the cage to help keep himself up and stand up in round 1 and succeeding rounds. Matter of fact he used his size to throw Mo down to the canvas in round 2 and take Mo down in round 3 briefly. Chael ironically was commenting this fight and commented specifically on Rampage's anti-takedown strategy.
I'll have to check it out again. My memory was def wrong if Rampage managed to get up from multiple tds. Maybe it'll at least keep me away from Chael, but i'm hoping Page shows some sort of respectable physique before I consider him

EDIT not sure if any shirtless shots but need to check out that countdown vid too. Hopefully it gives some sort of idea of Page's training

Rampage offering Chael 10000 Dollars in the Countdown show for every takedown that Chael can get against him makes me believe Fatpage will be ready. Even if he wasn't totally serious with that

Rory Line

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 5.52.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 5.52.22 PM.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 63
Going to really enjoy Rory Vs Lima. Real high level WW fight there, and a chess match. Both guys very well rounded. Curious to see how much Rory's jab troubles Lima. Also played Rampage for 3u.

The buildup is the best moment of a Chael fight. Hilarious that Rampage actually made such a bet with Chael. It's a sucker bet and Rampage will be the sucker 'cause if there's one thing Chael can do very well...

…it’s take your ass down, double-leg style.

Rampage is going to end up owing a lot of money to the American Gangsta.

Going to really enjoy Rory Vs Lima. Real high level WW fight there, and a chess match. Both guys very well rounded. Curious to see how much Rory's jab troubles Lima. Also played Rampage for 3u.

hard to get a better fight outside of the ufc, man

Bellator changed the line up. Sonnen vs Rampage to headline while Lima vs MacDonald to co main.

Really want lines for Rory Lima
Let's say the openers are near evens- do you still feel strongly about a side, or are you hoping one of them is a moderate underdog?

I have a super strong read on the fight (not that you were asking me) but won't share more until line opens for me, hehe

I still believe Rampage will be too big for Chael to handle.
Plus I get the feeling that Chael is only barely invested in the fight game anymore

I still believe Rampage will be too big for Chael to handle.
Plus I get the feeling that Chael is only barely invested in the fight game anymore

He joked he barely needs to train, After all its rampage lol

does anybody know if sonnen vs rampage is a 3-rounder or a 5-rounder??

does anybody know if sonnen vs rampage is a 3-rounder or a 5-rounder??
Three rounds, Bellator doesn't do five round fights unless it's a title fight.

Honestly the juice on those lines are criminal - this industry needs better regulation to stop these nonsense overrounds.
Only so juiced on opening lines, they try to set their own lines at times and usually fails miserably, so I'm ok with it. Got Khalil Rountree as a +200 underdog against Paul Craig from them

Betway got Lima +140 and Rory -188

Back