Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

View attachment 319347
Me & mi little man at the zoo. The boy loves his animals. @Myrddin Wild Bless yeh!
Man, they seem to grow up so quick...

Much love to you bro for sharing your pix.

200.gif

hmm, two girls on the bottom look nice
hook it up bruh

Who is the beautiful woman wearing black and showing some cleavage? Do you have more pictures of her?

I wanted to answer these two perverts in one response. First of all you both sicken me. Nah I'm just kidding I'm a pervert too. Life is good.

To K-momo: you'd like the one in black her and her boyfriend (not pictured) are both big into bondage and whips. I think that would fit in with your dom lifestyle. Let me know if you get to Phoenix. I'll throw another party and introduce you.

To D Pest: Sorry no other photos of her. Those were taken on a friend's phone. I'd share if I did since you asked. Can't help you though.

What a trudge getting through this thread, I didn't realize how much of it I missed. Anyway, I don't take a lot of pics, but here's one from a couple months ago. Hope I didn't post this already. At the office.. haven't cut my hair since this pic so it's even longer, just past my shoulders now.

Who knows, I might take another tonight.

19756717_10159068143690217_137804997069821508_n.jpg
269530.jpg

View attachment 319313 How many posters from the war room do you people see around these parts?
before i give you a compliment, are you far right?

Woah woah woah bros, let me get it in on this.

HKBinJB.jpg

belee dat
such a handsome couple.

is this recent?

is this recent?

That was a couple years ago at a Live event. I rushed with my kid to guard rail so he could slap hands with Reigns and he stretched his arm so far, but Reigns didn't see him.

<DCrying>

Slow down there bro. I’m not disrespecting you or your family at all but I don’t think you can claim that without a fight.

MB1n9U7.jpg

aU0wbgp.jpg

beautiful family bro. don't ever post your pics on that other site btw. there were a good chunk of posts deleted in this very thread because Bancan kept trashing everyone's girlfriend that was Asian & more. super jealous, that broad.

beautiful family bro. don't ever post your pics on that other site btw. there were a good chunk of posts deleted in this very thread because Bancan kept trashing everyone's girlfriend that was Asian & more. super jealous, that broad.

Other site? I'm unaware.

Other site? I'm unaware.

google "Banchan MMA" , she's since joined the UG after getting banned here, & then joined another MMA forum, TMMAC or some shit after getting banned from the UG - spreading her usual lies over there, talking shit about Sherdog while playing the victim role. I saw her fighting with @zuul over there too.

google "Banchan MMA" , she's since joined the UG after getting banned here, & then joined another MMA forum, TMMAC or some shit after getting banned from the UG - spreading her usual lies over there, talking shit about Sherdog while playing the victim role. I saw her fighting with @zuul over there too.

That's hilarious. I'm sorry I googled that though, my memory is far too kind to her posting style. I remember her really getting at people but it just seems like she calls people weirdos for having anything to do with Asians upon reevaluation. I guess I was drinking the koolaid a bit.

Seems like a bunch of sherdoggers migrated over there to talk to her though.
<Kpop775><Oku02>

That's hilarious. I'm sorry I googled that though, my memory is far too kind to her posting style. I remember her really getting at people but it just seems like she calls people weirdos for having anything to do with Asians upon reevaluation. I guess I was drinking the koolaid a bit.

Seems like a bunch of sherdoggers migrated over there to talk to her though.
<Kpop775><Oku02>

haha there was a thread in the OT a few weeks or months ago about her, with poll asking if people would like her to come back. so people started going to that other forum to bait her to come back etc. there are a bunch of banned ex 'doggers there too, @Drake being one of them.

haha there was a thread in the OT a few weeks or months ago about her, with poll asking if people would like her to come back. so people started going to that other forum to bait her to come back etc. there are a bunch of banned ex 'doggers there too, @Drake being one of them.

Yea, I voted in that poll I think.

They should bring her back if only to bring the heat but keeping her in the OT chat threads is a lame choice. Either let her loose on the War Room and Mayberry or just let it go.

Back