delete

1. that link doesn't work.

2. even if it did, why would you post a 485 lift as evidence of your ability to lift 600?? You're over 100lbs short!

3. What is wrong with you?

You are truly special latflare. Look up Eric larousse on Facebook and whatch the video you embicile. I don't know what's wrong with me. What is wrong with you?

You like sets of five or this just where this landed

I like pretty much every rep range for a specific purpose

THis was supposed to be a set of 4 but strength is coming back faster than I thought I managed 5

You can't count the 5th rep. You didn't stand up and lock it out.

None of those reps looked totally locked out. Nice try bro.

Bahahahahahaha

Can't win an argument with pigs it wastes time and annoys the pigs

Nice try though "bro"

YEah well you are an idiot and they were locked out sorry to burst your bubble

Based off of your % used for your estimated 1 RM, I'd have had a PR for the comp. I don't find rep % very reliable in deadlift. I can stay in position much better in the 80-90% range.

Big wheels keep on turning

ROLLing rolling rolling down the deadlift river

Just wait until i post a 600 deadlift and I'm even going to hold it at the top for you to rub it in...,in fact tell me what angle you want it at because I will be sure to meet your criteria

You called me a liar you pathetically little worm and now it's redemption time and you know this to be a fact now

I can already hear your excuses of how it is a no lift lol

O And just to rub it in your face a little more I'm using a stiff bar for all of this as you can see

Must suck to make baseless accusations and be wrong.

So...is there still a video I’m just missing, or is this thread even more pointless than it originally was?

A Jim mr. I don't give a damn if you deadlift 600 or not" if you dont mind might I ask what brinngs you henceforth to this "pointless" thread?

Back