Post Some Fights You Recently Watched

BluntTrauma21

Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse
@Gold
Reaction score
Can be fights you've just seen for the first time, or a fight you've seen a million times and just watched it again b/c it's one of your favorites.

I'll post a couple of mine. Never saw this one for some reason prior to a month or two ago. Hell of a fight.

Winky vs Taylor

Rewatched Lewis/Mercer recently as well.

Those are just two, gonna pepper in some more over time.

Post yours. Discuss why you watched if you want. If it's a Dec, post the scores if you feel like it.

Watched this one again to feel bad again for Vargas, he really had some talent. Love me some Tito. Had this fight neck and neck when it ended.

Watched this one again to feel bad again for Vargas, he really had some talent. Love me some Tito. Had this fight neck and neck when it ended.

What a great era that was for 154.

Quartey/Oscar. Say what you want about oscar but that tranny can fight. Big drama show with the ending. Had to edge it 114-113 Ocar b/c of that last rd.

Ike's jab is so brutal. His hook isn't pretty, almost shovels it, but it's effective nonetheless. Oscar's hook is absolutely beautiful, tho.

I’ve lost the ability to post videos but I’ve watched a lot of golovkin, a lot of jacobs and a lot of canelo recently.

For fun I’ve rewatched morales vs pac 1, froch vs groves 2, bentt vs Morrison, finito vs opponent, and a few Corolla fights.

The thread about come behind KO's got me watching this. Although I don't really thinks this fight qualifies but it's a great fight. Skip to 19:10 to avoid the prefight stuff.

Been watching some Meldrick Taylor fights recently. Damn he was fast.

james toney vs prince charles williams part 1 of 7

^
You have to click on the Youtube link to watch the rest of this fight.

James Toney vs Tim Littles 3/5/1994 Fight

James Toney vs Vassiliy Jirov (High Quality)

As you can see, i am a big James Toney boxing skills fan and fighter fan, but I simply love the sweet science and studying his boxing style and techniques.

If anyone is a young boxer, wanting to learn real boxing skills, study James Toney and try to copy allot of his techniques, but don't copy his laziness please, study Floyd to learn boxing skills, along with work ethics, Floyd was a master at both boxing skill and work ethic , like Floyd says,
" ~ Hard Work Deduction ~ ".

The thread about come behind KO's got me watching this. Although I don't really thinks this fight qualifies but it's a great fight. Skip to 19:10 to avoid the prefight stuff.

That was a brutal fight. Gerald was never the same since. Gotta watch this again, thanks.

That was a brutal fight. Gerald was never the same since. Gotta watch this again, thanks.
Yeah it was brutal. Some of the commentators comments make me cringe but that's easy to say with hindsight.

james toney vs prince charles williams part 1 of 7

^
You have to click on the Youtube link to watch the rest of this fight.

James Toney vs Tim Littles 3/5/1994 Fight

James Toney vs Vassiliy Jirov (High Quality)

As you can see, i am a big James Toney boxing skills fan and fighter fan, but I simply love the sweet science and studying his boxing style and techniques.

If anyone is a young boxer, wanting to learn real boxing skills, study James Toney and try to copy allot of his techniques, but don't copy his laziness please, study Floyd to learn boxing skills, along with work ethics, Floyd was a master at both boxing skill and work ethic , like Floyd says,
" ~ Hard Work Deduction ~ ".

I actually just watched the Toney/McCallum fights recently, had him winning wider than the judges even tho they were good fights. Toney was a defensive genius and a pleasure to watch in his prime.

I actually just watched the Toney/McCallum fights recently, had him winning wider than the judges even tho they were good fights. Toney was a defensive genius and a pleasure to watch in his prime.

James Toney:s Boxing skills are on-pare with the greatest Boxers of all-time and this can't even be debated, it was James conditioning and dedication and not his skills, that have people ranking him lower in all time greatness and that is his problem, but just ranking him on boxing skills alone not dedication, James is in my top 10 pound for pound in my greatest boxers ever list. But adding dedication he drops to top 20 pound for pound.

Everyone that ranks James low, always argues, well this nobody really beat Toney and they gave the fight to James and this is true it really happened, I watched that fight live. So James did have real dedication problems, because Toney was a 200 pound quarterback in High School, so weight was a problem for him.

But you never hear anybody dispute James Toney"s boxing skills and his amazing defensive ability, this is never disputed, hell he moved up to heavyweight and beat Evander Holyfield up and stopping him, then taking on huge heavyweight fighters, busted for steroids eventually and this is also the reason he's ranked lower on peoples all time great list.

Watched this again last night...

Watched this again last night...

Even boxing skills put aside, Muhammad Ali in the ring was the personification of what it means to be a champion

There's Muhammad Ali and then there is everybody else

Rest in peace, Greatest. I fcking love you

e0e8d03aa9f7506f487d1e7ef0b8fe9c--muhammad-ali-wallpaper-champion-quotes.jpg

Edit: also, thanks for these posts folks, now I've got some viewing material for the next week :)

This one I watched last month. Dat right hand tho.

Jose Luis Castillo vs Diego Corrales 07-05-2005
Top 10 greatest fights of all-time period.

Rest In Peace Diego Corrales

2009-01-24 Shane Mosley vs. Antonio Margarito

Even boxing skills put aside, Muhammad Ali in the ring was the personification of what it means to be a champion

There's Muhammad Ali and then there is everybody else

Rest in peace, Greatest. I fcking love you

e0e8d03aa9f7506f487d1e7ef0b8fe9c--muhammad-ali-wallpaper-champion-quotes.jpg
You sound like a gay!

Put sexy knocking out pwill in here and I’ll pay more attention.

Back