Post some upbeat/happy songs

@mooshy

Member when music was fun ??

Beastie Boys still shit on today's hip hop acts. Always brought it live. Unadulterated raw energy.

<20> .

Get the entire "Life" album from the Cardigans. It's a pop masterpiece and super sugary. It's meant to be tongue in cheek but it's great.

Man you are a genius. Celia inside is my first hit song (and all my stoner friends have approved and are always pleasantly surprised lol ). @Minotauro Rex checknit out on ur first Roman greens taste of the day. The wife and I played that song to start the the reception at our wedding. It’s a very fucked up song lyrically Lolz but it sounds so nice. I’m listening to Gordon’s gardenparty right now I love that tune.

Man you are a genius. Celia inside is my first hit song (and all my stoner friends have approved and are always pleasantly surprised lol ). @Minotauro Rex checknit out on ur first Roman greens taste of the day. The wife and I played that song to start the the reception at our wedding. It’s a very fucked up song lyrically Lolz but it sounds so nice. I’m listening to Gordon’s gardenparty right now I love that tune.

Never heard of them, but I listened to that song and it was dope. lol

Secondly, do not lump me in with your stoner friends dammit

Never heard of them, but I listened to that song and it was dope. lol

Secondly, do not lump me in with your stoner friends dammit
Oh I don’t man. Ur my pwd friend. Lolzzzzz.

Yeah man I played that song at my wedding as thE first dinner song and all my stoner friends were like hey that’s he first hit song so they all went to the smoking section to take a hit and I snuck some in

Oh I don’t man. Ur my pwd friend. Lolzzzzz.

Yeah man I played that song at my wedding as thE first dinner song and all my stoner friends were like hey that’s he first hit song so they all went to the smoking section to take a hit and I snuck some in

Gonna listen to it again dawg

Listen to Gordon’s gardenparty. Everyone was on Roman. Greens at that party I guarantee !!

Should I listen to the whole album by these guys? And if so tell me the first one to listen to.

Back