Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Btw it was in a gun locker(vertical locker) against a wall in one of the rooms in spa. Not a key room either, just a random room with no door.

My PMC is only lvl 5 now, but I had a decent haul today. A Saiga 10 and 9, a Veper, the DVL. Got gut shot and died about ten steps from extract with an AKM once.

Basically Ive just been trying to learn the maps, doing scav and hatchling runs. Offline mode bores me to tears but helps learning the maps for sure.

Alright I have some slight interest in this game at this point as I have been really enjoying PUBG but feel like the new map sucks. Does the stash size matter that much? Trying to decide what package to buy in at.

Well let's not forget...

I was the one that was gunned down...

Hard :(

yeah that was rough, luckly i was able to throw you some guns and we got out fast. Also im gonna upgrade to the EOD edition

This game keeps getting better an better.

Alright I have some slight interest in this game at this point as I have been really enjoying PUBG but feel like the new map sucks. Does the stash size matter that much? Trying to decide what package to buy in at.

Yes it will fill FAST but just be warned its not pay to win because you WILL loose all your crap.

Well it depends, best way to do it is to buy standard first upgrade if you enjoy it. What i tell everyone. i've been loving the hell out of it, and plan on upgrading.

Trying to decide what package to buy in at.

Got to level 12 then upgraded the game version for increased stash size. Been playing it for basically six hours a day each day since Monday. An keep in mind since the game is in Beta. Full inventory wipes will continually occur throughout the beta with another at release.

Best to get the cheapest version to start off.

Took me Monday-Friday to get to level 12. Late Friday night i upgrade the game version which one must reset their character. Did four fully gear runs late Friday. Died in half of them, leaving me at 140K cash.

So basically all of today i learned the filling cabinet locations on Customs for hatchling runs. This lead me to getting nearly all the keys for the dorm rooms, gas station and customs office. Was able to nearly sextuple my cash so i then decided to do geared runs. The results:

D94DB6686A9CA2D1BD025A77AD8290DBBE51D04E

Hit level 10. So i can silence/sight out an AKM. An to top it off, i have the bank to continually do so : )

**Also, i got over the gear loss fear.

Took me Monday-Friday to get to level 12. Late Friday night i upgrade the game version which one must reset their character. Did four fully gear runs late Friday. Died in half of them, leaving me at 140K cash.

So basically all of today i learned the filling cabinet locations on Customs for hatchling runs. This lead me to getting nearly all the keys for the dorm rooms, gas station and customs office. Was able to nearly sextuple my cash so i then decided to do geared runs. The results:

D94DB6686A9CA2D1BD025A77AD8290DBBE51D04E

Hit level 10. So i can silence/sight out an AKM. An to top it off, i have the bank to continually do so : )

**Also, i got over the gear loss fear.

god damn kane...

god damn kane...

Just finished for the day. Did nothing but fully geared runs all this morning. Every server had instant matching. Currently at 1.9 million rubles : )

Much later today gonna probably hit up Shoreline.

I was doing Prapor’s second task, to get the pocket watch out of a truck in customs. Had to run to dorms to get the mechanic key out of a coat. Well there are two coats in that room, on the left is where the mechanic key is. I searched the jacket on the right and lo and behold, the Mark. Key. Some hella luck there.

Double post but I'm excited. I spent this morning doing hatchling runs to get the pocket watch, but kept dying before extract. The run I made it out on? I stabbed a sniper scav to death, took his SKS and four magazines, got the pocket watch, murdered 2 more scavs and a PMC on the way out. Then I just ran a scav run on shoreline, spawned Big rock, ran to cabin. Got an M4!!!!! a veper, a PP submachine gun, and a PM pistol. Extracted in 4 minutes with that haul, lol.

Would love to sit and play all day, but I've gotta run to work and then spend time with my GF after. ALL I WANNA DO IS TARKOV.

Only lvl 7 with 2 hours spent in game right now, but damn it's addicting.

Double post but I'm excited. I spent this morning doing hatchling runs to get the pocket watch, but kept dying before extract. The run I made it out on? I stabbed a sniper scav to death, took his SKS and four magazines, got the pocket watch, murdered 2 more scavs and a PMC on the way out. Then I just ran a scav run on shoreline, spawned Big rock, ran to cabin. Got an M4!!!!! a veper, a PP submachine gun, and a PM pistol. Extracted in 4 minutes with that haul, lol.

Would love to sit and play all day, but I've gotta run to work and then spend time with my GF after. ALL I WANNA DO IS TARKOV.

Only lvl 7 with 2 hours spent in game right now, but damn it's addicting.

now thats just fucking rude! Tell to calm down and wait lol

now thats just fucking rude! Tell to calm down and wait lol
I know, right? Stupid ass work. I dont mind seeing my old lady, but I legitimately want to just raid all night hah

Do I get instant beta access if I pre-order?

Cant wait for Hideouts. I bet thats when we can upgrade stash size without upgrading game.

^ this gun...will be insanely overpowered and yes it has been confirmed in EFT

Back