The 2017 Heavies Awards - Best Knockout of the Year - Winner: Francis Ngannou over Alistair Overeem

2017 Best Knockout of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i respect this choice

edsons eye for a KO and his explosiveness are truly special, unique almost. dude is a human spring

He's one of those fighters that you can't let get comfortable.

When he gets in his zone he lets everything fly like he's just training

aw fuck yeah bro! that one is my pick, live it mustve looked like murder
It waz sic bro. I was speachless & jaw dropped. I just sat there in awe trying to comprehend what just happened. I waz actually pretty close to the cage with very good seats... was amazing.

This is my pick. I mean "His head bounced 3 times!!!"

It waz sic bro. I was speachless & jaw dropped. I just sat there in awe trying to comprehend what just happened. I waz actually pretty close to the cage with very good seats... was amazing.

Thats fucking badass, that was a pretty outstanding ko

I feel like a lot of good KO's didnt make the list.. anyway I voted for Rose/Joanna cause that was truly surprising, where as GlassJoevereem getting KOed wasn't.

I know everybody is going to vote for Reem getting KTFO but for me it's Matt Brown.

There is something special about elbow KOs, I just love them so much.

this was the best
MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif
But but but but but but Bisping is almost MW GOAT. Sherdoggers told me so.

I voted for Ngannou's because it was the only one I legit thought the opponent might be dead

Joanna didn't get slept, and 2 of these I dont even remember. I can't take this thread seriously if there is no
Yup, the Plat HELLBOW should definitely be represented in this poll.

Voted for Brown, but Ngannou was just as vicious.

I have to say: 2017 was a fine year for devastating KOs.

We had plenty, and in a myriad of ways too, elbow KOs, head removing KO, 1-2 KO, devastating knees (pick your favorite!), punches and kicks served as humble pies, it's hard to pick one without being unfair to all the others.

I'd just like to ask any admin to put up Alex Oliveira's last KO against LaFlare, dude KOed LaFlare and sidestepped for him to fall gracefully dead on the ground. It's clear: He knew that was the last punch of that fight, damn.

Francis/Alistair being the first choice is the right choice.

Came in to vote for the Hellbow; A bit silly to not see it as an option.

The best knockout in terms of eye candy goes to Nganou, but it really wasn't a surprise to anyone.

Rose knocking out JJ came out of nowhere, and I would have never expected it.

What about Aaron Pico's left hook KO? That was sick

Back