NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 discussion thread

Who is going over, brother?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please don’t kink shame me

<OKC16>
let me peg u den

tumblr_p27f06Z5D31wiem1qo1_500.gif

Dat boi Tama Tonga should be leader of BC.

tumblr_onfbrvg0Pr1ru4de0o1_400.gif

I've been seeing people speculate NJPW might be angling towards a South Pacific faction ... the Tongans (inclduding Fale) and Switchblade (a kiwi, and Fale lives in New Zealand I think). Notice Switchblade does the "surfs up" (I don't know what else to call it) motion before the throat slit before his finisher.

I've been seeing people speculate NJPW might be angling towards a South Pacific faction ... the Tongans (inclduding Fale) and Switchblade (a kiwi, and Fale lives in New Zealand I think). Notice Switchblade does the "surfs up" (I don't know what else to call it) motion before the throat slit before his finisher.

They got 6’8” Leo Tonga too

ugtHw5e.jpg

I wonder how they handle Naito / Jericho. Seems like a big waste to have Jericho lose two big matches in a row, but it also seems unlikely they have red-hot Naito drop two big matches in a row. Hrm.

Alright shit wasted now and ready for omega vs y2j. Watched the wk12card the rest of the week leading up to now...

10 early Wrestle Kingdom 13 predictions

10. Battle Royale (obvious)
9. Roppongi 3K vs Los Ingobernables de Japon vs Ryusuke Taguchi and ACH vs Young Bucks (Junior HW tag titles)
8. NEVER Open weight Championships Gauntlet: Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens and Hangman Page vs Beretta, Toru Yano and YOSHI-HASHI vs Zack Sabre Jr and KES vs Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma and Jeff Cobb
7. Jay White vs Juice Robinson (IWGP US HW title)
6. Hirooki Goto and Tomohiro Ishii vs GOD (IWGP Tag)
5. KUSHIDA vs Marty Scurll (Submission match for IWGP Junior HW title)
4. Cody vs EVIL (NEVER Open weight)
3. SANADA vs Minoru Suzuki (IWGP IC Title)
2. Tetsuya Naito vs Bryan Danielson
1. Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada (IWGP HW Title)

Source is What Culture.

I'd like to add: Jericho vs Tanahashi

Waking up hung at 9 PM is a new challenge. Ducking Bills

Back