2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Reports are that McCarthy will report not to Gutekunst but directly to Mark Murphy? That’s odd

So, with the new GM any chance we see Graham Cracker in Green and Gold?

Everything I am seeing out here in WA is that he won't be back for the BitchPigeons next season given the contract issues they have. IE, Wilson, Sherman, Bennett, Avril, Kam, Thomas, and Wagner all due big bucks they can't pay Jimmy.

How much does Graham have left? I don't really remember him stretching the field as much this season. He's mostly a redzone target at this point.

How much does Graham have left? I don't really remember him stretching the field as much this season. He's mostly a redzone target at this point.
Part of that is the BitchPigeons seem to refuse to use him the way the Saints did, at least the way I see it..

The Saints lined him up the way the Pats lined up Welker and currently use Edelman/Amendola. BitchPigeons seem to constantly force him to have his hand on the ground which, well, he's not very good at.

I mean, he's only been in 7 years. I know he had the knee injury in 2015 but that doesn't seem to bother him that a ton.

EDIT:
How soon before we hear that either Matthews has re-structured or been cut and replaced with Biegel?

Last edited:
So... who are we all expecting to be in the SB at this stage?

I'm leaning Saints and Pats.

Really don't want to sign a big money TE that goes to great lengths to avoid having to block anyone

Reports are that McCarthy will report not to Gutekunst but directly to Mark Murphy? That’s odd
This situation reeks of shit

I'd love to see how Kendricks gels with Rodgers over a full season. DickRod should be back for cheap.

And my SB prediction is Steelers over Saints.

I'd love to see how Kendricks gels with Rodgers over a full season. DickRod should be back for cheap.

And my SB prediction is Steelers over Saints.
You really don't see the Pats in there... again?

I wonder if Big Rape is going to have PTSD flashbacks to his 5 INT game this weekend.

You really don't see the Pats in there... again?

I wonder if Big Rape is going to have PTSD flashbacks to his 5 INT game this weekend.

I know it's a ballsy pick, especially with the Steelers having to rematch the Jags first next weekend. I just feel like if there ever was a time for the Steelers to take out the Pats it's gotta be now; with all of this inner turmoil going on with the team.

Plus I'm expecting that father time dude to make an appearance soon for TB12.

Doubt anybody's beating the Patriots. Maybe the Vikings if it all clicks? Hate to say it but that defense is brutal, and that's usually what it takes to beat them. Jags offense isn't competent enough

You think Kendricks and Other Rogers are the two we will move forward with?
I think Kendricks is talented and I see them addressing the situation in the draft. I don't see much of a future fir DickRod

Fangio very much in the mix again. I'm into it

Plus if he sucks it'll be easy to call him Cangio

Matthews had surgery on his knee apparently.

I’m on board with GM hire. Seems like Gutekunst is well regarded around the league, was only a matter of time before a team gave him a GM job. Best resume among the internal guys. Read he’s trying to keep Wolf as his right hand man, but the Browns are interested in hiring him

Speaking of the Browns, saw GBs interviewing Mike Pettine for DC. Forgot he existed lol, apparently he’s been getting paid by the Browns for the last 2 years so that’s why he hasn’t had a job since. He was a very good DC in NYJ/Buffalo, tough no nonsense guy as well. I’d be ok with this

They also want to interview Gus Bradley as well, another good choice though that would likely mean switching to a 4-3

Thought the new coaching staff in Chicago wanted to try and keep him?

They’re trying, but GB want to interview him too. We’ll see what happens. They’re also interested in Pettine so it’s possible that they end up with one while we end up with the other

Fangio wanted the HC job but got passed over. Hoping that spurs him to leave lol

Schefter saying Pettine but everything I saw today said Fangio is going to get an interview.

Back