Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That's right league... Curry is back and he's once again eviscerating the league.

Averaging 36pts 6rebs 5 asts on TRULY insane 58%/54%/90% percentages.

901024604.jpg.0.jpg

67d4f5aeb74c4998acf26960bdc3e8af.jpg

curry-shot-dirk.jpg

Sorry Dork, never had a chance!

Splash! Game Winner!

giphy.gif

Best point guard ever is showin' out, tune in for more of Curry blitzing the league tonight.

Add Poll: Best PG in the League

@PUO3 @Revolver

Curry gonna get shutdown by delon wright this week.

Wonder how long until he gets hurt again.

lol, the only way you hope to contain him is wishing for injury, how pathetic.

Also lol at Beri suggesting D-League Delon is going to have any impact on Curry... not sure he ever sees more than 15 minutes on the court that game.

lol, the only way you hope to contain him is wishing for injury, how pathetic.

Also lol at Beri suggesting D-League Delon is going to have any impact on Curry... not sure he ever sees more than 15 minutes on the court that game.

its true. Van Vleet on fleek might besmirch him so badly the Raps dont need to resort to weapon X.

Heat, Cavs and Golden State on the menu this week. All beefs being settled quickly, Corleone style.

its true. Van Vleet on fleek might besmirch him so badly the Raps dont need to resort to weapon X.

Heat, Cavs and Golden State on the menu this week. All beefs being settled quickly, Corleone style.

That's a good week for the Craps... I'll watch at least 2 of those games.

Going to be a tough week tho, you have the Heat on the 2nd night of a back to back, and you're traveling home from Brooklyn

Then you have two home games vs Cleveland and GS... I could easily see you going 1-3 this week. 2-2 is probably your best case scenario to be honest.

That's a good week for the Craps... I'll watch at least 2 of those games.

Going to be a tough week tho, you have the Heat on the 2nd night of a back to back, and you're traveling home from Brooklyn

Then you have two home games vs Cleveland and GS... I could easily see you going 1-3 this week. 2-2 is probably your best case scenario to be honest.

Yea the heat game is a trap game for sure.

That being said, raps in 4.

Lmao a Trayvon vs Giannus thread from last year recently got bumped on RealGM

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1568477#start_here

The highlight of the thread:

Give me Draymond pretty easily. Offensively it's close, who I'd choose would depend strongly on the situation - Giannis the better scorer, and a bit better ball handler, Dray's got the edge in passing (both willingness and actual vision) along with bringing more of the little things (screening, off-ball movement). Defensively the gap is quite large between the two. Giannis is good, Draymond is great.

There is zero actual "beef" between any of these championship franches and the goddamn Faps lmfao

Lmao a Trayvon vs Giannus thread from last year recently got bumped on RealGM

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1568477#start_here

The highlight of the thread:

Give me Draymond pretty easily. Offensively it's close, who I'd choose would depend strongly on the situation - Giannis the better scorer, and a bit better ball handler, Dray's got the edge in passing (both willingness and actual vision) along with bringing more of the little things (screening, off-ball movement). Defensively the gap is quite large between the two. Giannis is good, Draymond is great.
I've never been to RealGM, but if this is anywhere close to the consensus I don't think I ever will. Nothing in that post is correct, except 'Giannis the better scorer' and that's massively understated.

I've never been to RealGM, but if this is anywhere close to the consensus I don't think I ever will. Nothing in that post is correct, except 'Giannis the better scorer' and that's massively understated.

Tbf 83% of the voters picked Giannus

That quote was from this one particularly deranged Trayvon nuthugger who seriously thinks Trayvon is a historically elite player lmao

curry's 3pt shooting since being back is patently absurd

If Nash was a chucker, he MIGHT have had a chance at that level of shooting competency, nobody else in history is even close

well unless Kerr counts w/ his limited attempts

Tbf 83% of the voters picked Giannus

That quote was from this one particularly deranged Trayvon nuthugger who seriously thinks Trayvon is a historically elite player lmao
Trayvon would be a can on any other roster. He was even a can on the US national team lmao

There is zero actual "beef" between any of these championship franches and the goddamn Faps lmfao

I was told only the yoffs matter. Raps are undefeated vs the skeet in the yoffs.

Elite

I was told only the yoffs matter. Raps are undefeated vs the skeet in the yoffs.

Elite

Barely surviving 7 games vs an injury-depleted rebuilding cHeat team during the most successful season in Faps franch history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back