League of Legends v.16......2018 worlds

Will TSM choke

• Total voters
Tyler1 has 355,000 viewers righto now. Unfucking. Real.

Tyler1 has 355,000 viewers righto now. Unfucking. Real.
People want to see a real esports athlete at the top of his game.

Hipster note: remember me linking his stuff to you when he had hundreds of viewers before he blew up?

man i grinded for years to get to gold...then gotta put up with this shit

Soraka
105.0 CS
2.53:1 KDA
5.2 / 6.7 / 11.8
51%
187 Played

soraka top main...not a singled game with less than 5 deaths. instantly starts game with "heads up guys I play with 250+ ping, so ill be bad early but I scale!"

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=chamanangel

can't even make this shit up

Last day at this trade show so I should be back in action soon.

I admittedly have slipped into being a dirty casual but it feels like jungle sucks unless you pick a power farmer. Just roll into the jungle and try to out farm everyone feral flare style against.

Shyvans seems pretty solid right now.

On a side note, doob stopped playing with his friends because he's too busy dating chicks who aren't down with the Yung Nick. Disgraceful.

On a side note, doob stopped playing with his friends because he's too busy dating chicks who aren't down with the Yung Nick. Disgraceful.
sounds like he is *shades* caught in chains

NOT TRUE

You gotta message me or text. I leave my PC on but I'm not near it. So I don't see or hear the invites. I have my phone near me.

Saw Tyler1 did quinn bot

Oh man, another new season. Time to do placement where I either fail hard, or get terible team to do it for me. Another 2-8 with Bronze 5 here i come!

Main Swain and ruin your opponent's League of Legends experience.

Main Swain and ruin your opponent's League of Legends experience.
In your case teammates experience too.

I think I am just going to queue jungle/top so I can interact with as little of my team as possible.
Just AFK farm for items and split all day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back