NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

I need to get a power bank thing like that. Going to get one for sure before I go on vacation again. God knows when that will be feel like I'm getting hit with more bills every day.

I haven't actually used that one to power up my Switch yet. But I've used it on my iPhone a few times and I like it. Full charge in about 30 minutes, with 85% battery life left on the power bank.

Finally put down Nioh long enough to get started with Xenoblade. Just got the Aegis and finished chapter 1. Holy fuck was the sequence on the top of the ship epic.

looking.forward to getting into the meat of the game now that i think im passed the intro area.

Finally put down Nioh long enough to get started with Xenoblade. Just got the Aegis and finished chapter 1. Holy fuck was the sequence on the top of the ship epic.

looking.forward to getting into the meat of the game now that i think im passed the intro area.

It only gets better. I just started chapter 4 and this is already turning into the best JRPG besides Persona 5 that I've played in a very long time. This game makes me want to try the other Xenoblade games, so I'm hoping the rumor of a collection for the Switch eventually becomes a reality.

The combat in XBC2 is just an absolute blast. I finally figured out the whole orbs/orb bursting system which really kicks things up to a whole other level. I spent so much time running around battling everything I saw that I'm starting to become a bit over leveled.

It only gets better. I just started chapter 4 and this is already turning into the best JRPG besides Persona 5 that I've played in a very long time. This game makes me want to try the other Xenoblade games, so I'm hoping the rumor of a collection for the Switch eventually becomes a reality.

The combat in XBC2 is just an absolute blast. I finally figured out the whole orbs/orb bursting system which really kicks things up to a whole other level. I spent so much time running around battling everything I saw that I'm starting to become a bit over leveled.

Yea the game just keeps getting better and better. Not sure I would worry about being over leveled the game starts getting harder and harder.

New sales starting today

http://nintendoeverything.com/nindies-new-year-sale-starts-on-switch-today/

The full lineup of titles on sale is as follows:

Death Squared – $11.24 (25% off)
GoNNER – $6.99 (30% off)
Graceful Explosion Machine – $8.99 (30% off)
INVERSUS Deluxe – $9.74 (35% off)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – $9.99 (33% off)
Semispheres – $6.99 (30% off)
Severed – $9.99 (33% off)
Thimbleweed Park – $14.99 (25% off)
Thumper – $13.39 (33% off)

Note that while prices are in US dollars, the sale is taking place in North America, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand, with the same percentage discounts in all regions. You should see the new prices when the eShop updates at the appropriate times around the world (so it should be 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET for instance).

New sales starting today

http://nintendoeverything.com/nindies-new-year-sale-starts-on-switch-today/

The full lineup of titles on sale is as follows:

Death Squared – $11.24 (25% off)
GoNNER – $6.99 (30% off)
Graceful Explosion Machine – $8.99 (30% off)
INVERSUS Deluxe – $9.74 (35% off)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – $9.99 (33% off)
Semispheres – $6.99 (30% off)
Severed – $9.99 (33% off)
Thimbleweed Park – $14.99 (25% off)
Thumper – $13.39 (33% off)

Note that while prices are in US dollars, the sale is taking place in North America, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand, with the same percentage discounts in all regions. You should see the new prices when the eShop updates at the appropriate times around the world (so it should be 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET for instance).

any of these games worth it?...

I spent $5 on Riptide GP Renegade last week...

It was a $5 well spent! Game is a lot of fun!!

Did the same, saw it in the Steam sale but remembered it hit the Switch so I took a look at the price and bought it along with Rocket League (a game I have on Steam but will play more on the Switch, luckily my brother gave me a $10 eShop card along with Yoshi's Wooly World for my birthday so I only ended up using $10 of my own money on the combo). Reminds me of classic Sega arcade goodness.

Fuck yeah - The World Ends With You (later this year) and Dark Souls (May 25) confirmed.

Didn't see the Direct this morning, but read YS: VIII is going to hit the Switch. Perfect game to add to the Switch Library.

Back