Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I see someone speed hacking and it's super obvious I usually just assume the other person was better than me tbh. I don't care enough to meticulously watch deathcams for signs of foul play.

2nd video the team were taunting me in chat before the shooting started, because they killed my team mates and I responded saying if they came up I'd kill them all, they laughed and grenade spammed the house.

2nd video the team were taunting me in chat before the shooting started, because they killed my team mates and I responded saying if they came up I'd kill them all, they laughed and grenade spammed the house.

You merciless savage! :)

Is anyone playing this on Xbone? How is it?
I haven't played on pc, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm loving it so far.

It does, or did rather, have MAJOR issues with kicking people out mid game, rubber banding as you move, and frame rate lag, but this latest patch a few days ago did improve those greatly. Now you only get bumped out of a match maybe 1 or 2 times a week instead of every match. Frame rate is much smoother now, feels like you're actually getting the 30fps you're supposed to get.

Still a little glitchy with buildings not rendering for a few seconds after you parachute in, but not bad at all for an incomplete game.

Hopefully xbox gets the full game and new map soon.

I haven't played on pc, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm loving it so far.

It does, or did rather, have MAJOR issues with kicking people out mid game, rubber banding as you move, and frame rate lag, but this latest patch a few days ago did improve those greatly. Now you only get bumped out of a match maybe 1 or 2 times a week instead of every match. Frame rate is much smoother now, feels like you're actually getting the 30fps you're supposed to get.

Still a little glitchy with buildings not rendering for a few seconds after you parachute in, but not bad at all for an incomplete game.

Hopefully xbox gets the full game and new map soon.

You playing on an X or an S? I only just picked up an S for cheap as part of a Boxing Day sale.

If you think hackers are bad right now you clearly missed about 5 months before the 1.0 Release... holy shit 95% of players in a game were hackers.

Got to third yesterday. Killing me that I can't pull off a win yet.

I have 4 second place. All solo. Choking under pressure.
I only play solo. This game where I took third was a fun one. As we got to the really small circle I was stalking a dude and almost had him when the third guy flanked both of us and got the win.

16 kills my best game so far, anyone in here got that beat in any of the modes? Fyi i only play FPP since its release tho

Ive got 8 Chicken Dinners total. 2 in solo and 6 in squad. Dont really play duo that much.

My most kills in a game is 8.

Is this worth playing on Xbox?

Yes. It runs great on the X compared to the original and S models. Pop in is still an issue for the latter two, but they've done a good job patching the game so far.

Yes. It runs great on the X compared to the original and S models. Pop in is still an issue for the latter two, but they've done a good job patching the game so far.
Pop in still happens on PC and PC is the best place to play it, even running a I7 1080 combo, the game just isnt optimized the best. So if you have an X get it, if you have a regular xbox, eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back