Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to all of you in the new year

I watched all of season one. It is pretty awesome... although it seemed set up so that only a climber could win it. The later stages, and then especially the final challenge.

Yeah you need an ridiculous amount of upper body and grip endurance in the last two stages. You can power your way through the jumps in the first two stages but you'd be done in the third.

Also, the course is basically impossible for the women. Thanks think only a couple have made it out of level 1.

My face when pokerandbeer links us to his personal facebook page:
giphy.gif

Holy fuck.

It seems like what a little kid would do the first time he's able to record himself.

Yeah you need an ridiculous amount of upper body and grip endurance in the last two stages. You can power your way through the jumps in the first two stages but you'd be done in the third.

Also, the course is basically impossible for the women. Thanks think only a couple have made it out of level 1.

In the first season it seems like getting past the second stage of the final is also basically impossible for non-climbers. It is just a wall with really thin impressions in, looks like they could just about get their fingertips into it. The climbers could do it with a little difficulty but the Parkour guys would just stop there and not make progress. They seem to have changed it for season 2 to make it a bit less climbing specific.

And yes, very very difficult for women.

What is even going on in that video?

first off none of you have any idea what is going on so you can save your goofy judgement for somebody else

Second off if you don't want me around just give me the word and I will see myself out the door and I wont let it hit behind me

Please don't go. Kyle quit on this forum, that was bad enough.

first off none of you have any idea what is going on so you can save your goofy judgement for somebody else
Please explain...

...because, from where I'm standing, that's simply hilarious

If you really want to know I got challenged to a dance off in a debate group. The Astros were making good a playoff run and I was pumped about it that's where the rocket man remix song comes in and thus the semi Deep South ghetto/wwe// air guitar rock style dance came from.

Are you satisfied now?

And yes I won the dance off in fact the other guy waved the white flag in gif format and claimed "I don't dance I make money moves"

I hope you all
Enjoy that little write up because I feel I may have overstay d my welcome here

Don't leave pokerandbeer. I only posted those because I'm an insecure beta male who knows I'll never be able to be half as manly as you.

In case anyone gives. I haven't been posting very much because I've been pretty busy working full-time, running a small business and coaching track. I haven't really touched any significant weight since Fathers Day. I'm down to about 185Lb BW which is where my body seems to like to be because I haven't gained or lost anything in a while.

Anyway, Maplewood Acute Care Clinic has been running on Monday and Wednesday nights since mid November. We've had a pretty steady flow of patients. Not crazy, but enough for us to know that we're doing something right. We're definitely limited by only being open on specific days of the week and for only 3 hours at a time, but its a start. We have plans to for an expansion into a more densely populated, suburban location so we're currently working on that.

I'm starting to lift this week. Squizzies, bizzies and didlizzies 3x a week. I'm going to run a simple training schedule 3 times a week for about 30 weeks. I'd like to get back up to 205 by then.

What's being going on Pub? (not much by the looks of it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back