The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an ophan (as depicted in a video game) with an aluminum-foil hat. Note the wheels, wings, and eyes.

I am disappointed you didn't recognize it tbh. Wish I had gone with the bucket av.

I saw it, but at the time I was more interested in some other things in my backyard. I didn't think, I just put it on and kept moving. lol

What does the bucket look like? I could rotate them around. Got more hats for me?

N13, I'm hoping this means you accept that I won ours as well since it was identical? If so, let me know when you one av with Quip is over so I can give you mine. If you contest, let me know which mod can decide who on the bet

#22.@Quipling v. @N13
1. Moore or Jones will be sworn in as Senator
2. @Quipling- Jones, @N13- Moore
3. When either person is sworn in as Senator
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month
Winner: Quipling

#23. @Lead v. @N13
2. @Lead- Jones, @N13- Moore
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month
Winner: Lead

Last edited:
N13, I'm hoping this means you accept that I won ours as well since it was identical? If so, let me know when you one av with Quip is over so I can give you mine. If you contest, let me know which mod can decide who on the bet

#22.@Quipling v. @N13
2. @Quipling- Jones, @N13- Moore
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month
Winner: Quipling

#23.@Lead v. @N13
2. @Lead- Jones, @N13- Moore
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month
Winner: Lead

That looks about right to me.

Can't tell if you're trolling or not. You probably are. I don't think you really believe it.

Just in case, the moderator called @Lead can record this as a sigbet for us.

Waiguoren, although I catch these sometimes, I leave the effort on the better to actually put a draft of these together. I feel like I'm encouraging people to just tag me (not even in this thread) and assume a bet is being formed or is formed which isn't always the case. Please format your proposed bet to @EGarrett as so:
1. The exact statement the bet is premised upon
2. Stance each poster is taking in regards to the statement
3. The date the bet will be decided
4. The reward/punishment for the winner/loser
5. The duration of the reward/punishment before I will post it.
6 (OPTIONAL) A situation which makes the bet void that isn't clear with the content in 1 & 2. This needs to be very clear if included.

I'll let you know if anything needs adjusted before we finalize with approvals from both of you

1. Oprah Winfrey will be elected president in the 2020 US Presidential Election.
2. @EGarrett For; @waiguoren against
3. November 8, 2020
5. Two years
6 If Oprah Winfrey is forced to withdraw from the race due to physical ailments of any kind, the bet in void.

1. Oprah Winfrey will be elected president in the 2020 US Presidential Election.
2. @EGarrett For; @waiguoren against
3. November 8, 2020
5. Two years
6 If Oprah Winfrey is forced to withdraw from the race due to physical ailments of any kind, the bet in void.

What happens in the event she doesn't even run? Is that part of the bet?

What happens when the Apocalypse of Light ends way before that impossible future?

@Quipling

Duder,

wimpy.jpg

Beggars can't be choosers, but I was wondering if you could supply another hat for my rack.

I tagged you from my news room so you could click on the link and see my latest efforts. If it stimulates you in the intended manner, you might just surprise me again. If not, that's ok too. I like the chigger, that to my mind comes from Half-Life. I will admit that I thought the tin foil was a brain. lol Silly me.

@Quipling

Duder,

wimpy.jpg

Beggars can't be choosers, but I was wondering if you could supply another hat for my rack.

I tagged you from my news room so you could click on the link and see my latest efforts. If it stimulates you in the intended manner, you might just surprise me again. If not, that's ok too. I like the chigger, that to my mind comes from Half-Life. I will admit that I thought the tin foil was a brain. lol Silly me.

article-2025247-0D66F7BC00000578-184_634x493.jpg

Last edited:
Do you want me to use that?

I like the Bucket and the big machine won't let that gif work anyways. SHE doesn't like animal abuse at all.

It's the best sheep scene in cinematic history, so I just threw it out there. Could use more context, but beggars can't be choosers.

It's the best sheep scene in cinematic history, so I just threw it out there. Could use more context, but beggars can't be choosers.

No problem. I can't do the ultraviolence even if I wanted to. The bucket is good for now. Let me know if you have more.

I tried those already and it didn't work out. You can't really see the details and few know what is really going on in that movie. Maybe I'll use it if my AV mood ring says so. lol It does have the moon.

This is a nope. I already agreed to do this with another guy at Bovada odds once we get closer to the election.

Some gimp-beating going on in this thread recently. Can't complain as I've done it once or twice myself...

Some gimp-beating going on in this thread recently. Can't complain as I've done it once or twice myself...
Woof. That one was like the crossing of the Rube-icon.

"Constantly money and chips are flung upon the table, and the game seems to consist in the croupier's reaching for these things with a flexible sculling oar, and raking them home. It appeared to be a rational enough game for him, and if I could have borrowed his oar I would have stayed..."

Don't hate the playa, hate the Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back