The metal thread \m/

That's fucking crazy. False rape accusations need to be punished more seriously.

They spent months in Spokane county jail and I can tell you first hand its a rotten place to end up. Must have been hell being in there while knowing you did nothing wrong. I bet that's the last train they run on a hoe, lol.

You guys ever get a chance to see this guys take it

They played two sets at MDF (2013?) and saw em in Buffalo not too long ago. Great band. Such a shame what the SJWs are doing to them for no reason.

They played two sets at MDF (2013?) and saw em in Buffalo not too long ago. Great band. Such a shame what the SJWs are doing to them for no reason.
it's not 'no reason'. okoi has swastikas on his body...multiple ones. if you get such a derisive tattoo you should expect questions. however, no doubt in my mind they are not a NSBM band.

I saw Bölzer live shortly after they released their first Demo-Tape around 2012/13 aswell, somewhere in Germany.
Amazing live band.

How do I embed YouTube vids, I’m drunk and forgot

What do you play after you just graduated middle school and a driver's license is a long way off?

Mikio Fujioka, one of the guitarists of Babymetal died yesterday of injuries sustained in a fall from an astronomy observation platform on dec. 30.

He was a respected player and teacher of many in japan.

DTGgNK5W4AEqvdi.jpg

Picked up a copy of Soulside Journey by Darkthrone yesterday. Great DM album that isn't talked about that much because of how influential their later BM albums were.

Anyone into classic rock and especially Deep Purple has to check this out. Incredible, one of the most interesting albums of 2017.

Back