2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asterisk championship if I’ve ever seen one. Rigged Committee and friendly referreeing aided.
The AP reminded their voters today that they're not obligated to vote for the winner of this consolation game. UCF real National Champions.

My mom works at a boutique in the quarter off Royal and Bourbon and it legit concerns me.

I took my feature (my traveling opener for me) down the quarter to Frenchman and we ran into some crust punk screaming at his gf. My friends know me obviously well so when they see me bristle up they got worried and then some homeless dude crashes his fucking rickshaw in front of us and some cat at a bar taking a smoke break just yells “qua’ta at its finest”

I love the quarter, truly. But I’m a red headed cunt in nice suits who one time off St Charles had homeless cunts come up to me said they were going to rob me until they thought I was Conor and then we all had a laugh but man I essentially got kidnapped in Honolulu and had to fake an Irish accent to not get murdered by meth smoking Samoans.

NOLA is way less sketch than I expected it to be.

The scumbags are getting brazen robbing people in broad daylight. It sucks these punk ass bitches give Nola a bad name. Aways see these guys sizing people up but I have a vibe saying don't fuck with me I'm carrying.

26196328_1645036948926013_8484488737468117325_n.jpg

I'm picking Alabama to win next year.

You are 100% correct. There is going to be serious competition for the starting spot come nest season, I don't think Fromm is the long-term answer for UGA anymore than Saban thought Hurts was the answer tonight.

Georgia just signed a Top Tier Freshman QB for next year too.

Georgia has the highest ranked class ever coming in though. This is the beginning of the next big rivalry in college football for the next few years.
We'll see. Bama just had 2 True freshman step up in the biggest game possible. They are now proven. We'll see what that class is made of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back