2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scumbags are getting brazen robbing people in broad daylight. It sucks these punk ass bitches give Nola a bad name. Aways see these guys sizing people up but I have a vibe saying don't fuck with me I'm carrying.
Scram you fucking weirdo...

The scumbags are getting brazen robbing people in broad daylight. It sucks these punk ass bitches give Nola a bad name. Aways see these guys sizing people up but I have a vibe saying don't fuck with me I'm carrying.

Yeah my first time walking down Canal I almost shit myself from some gangbangers. I’m good with a blade and found my hand clutching it over a few people. I’m not worried about me
But my mom working in the quarter late at night fucking worries me. Luckily I have an ability (thanks comedy!) for being able to talk my way out of anything. You had problems in the quarter? I’m almost too adorable to rob.

I don’t know if the safety was even looking at the QB. I think he just bit underneath and made a mistake, he picked the wrong guy.

It was ideal offensive play selection and timing.

I think Tua knew he had the coverage he wanted when he saw the safety playing in the hash marks. Once the safety saw the guy underneath running a shallow cross, he should have been booking it to the deep guy to help his corner.

Carrying gumbo you dork?

GOAT
Nick_Saban_Alabama.png

Florida and Tennessee won't stay down forever.
South Carolina has the best chance of knocking them off in the East next season.
Tennessee...I don't know about them. They though Dooley was rock bottom. Who knows how Pruitt's gonna work out.

Enjoy our tears while you can because the gators sure won't be causing any bulldog tears for the next few years. :p
Y'all said the same thing after Spurrier and Urban retired. Don't forget even ole Butterteeth had a winning record. :cool:

I am not exactly sure what 18 means anyways.
Alabama will now claim 18 national titles in football. 17 of them are legit but one of them (1941) they finished third in the SEC and #20 in the AP and it was claimed over 40 years later.
They weren't the first to retroactively claim and plenty of other programs did it too (specifically Michigan and Pitt) but that 1941 one just sticks out so badly.

Alabama will now claim 18 national titles in football. 17 of them are legit but one of them (1941) they finished third in the SEC and #20 in the AP and it was claimed over 40 years later.
Well fuck those guys. UCF UCF UCF!!!

I'm sure Kiffen is psyched that Hurts is transferring to FAU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back