$1M prize to winner of mixed gender MMA bout – Man vs. Woman pay-per-view

Hasn't western civilization answered this question?

I only consider large organizations with an AOL email address to be credible, not Yahoo or ICQ

Cyborg vs Mighty Mouse

"No cage" but the poster shows a cage lol

"No audience" is this a selling point?

This feels like something from the dark ages of MMA, in the mid 90s and I don't mind it.

(I.e. the glory days of Brad Kohler's career)

If you dont contribute towards her injuries by way of GoFundMe you are a scumbag

Maybe I should just ask her to spar and not go easy on her. Might be the best way to get her to rethink this thing.

I haven't seen her much lately but I've seen her sparing with one of our male fighters who always seems to be going super light with her. I don't think she knows what she's in for, it's a small gym in a small town and she hasn't even been training that long.

Don't get me wrong, as far as chicks go she's a badass, but imo she's in over her head.

It's going to be a sad day when we look up a fight history on Sherdog and it has a male fighter with a first round (t)ko of a female fighter.

One million dollars! Zimbabwe dollars

It's going to be a sad day when we look up a fight history on Sherdog and it has a male fighter with a first round (t)ko of a female fighter.

Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll win via RNC b/c the guy isn't really taking her seriously as a fighter. {<hhh]

The real intrigue for me concerning the fight is the backyard rules stipulation, which I assume would means it's a no holds barred fight. With a million dollars on the line, I expect the female participant to land several strikes to the groin of the male opponent, maybe even going full Keith Hackney and going to town on the junk.

I would guess there would be no eye pokes and maybe no groin strikes.

I’m am pro groin strikes and hair pulling for this fight.

No way will the winner actually be paid a million U.S. dollars.

seems-legit-candy-van-seems-legit-kidnapping-demotivational-posters-1313956238.jpg

I’m more concerned for Wes Simms than the TBA woman.

Imagine Wes fighting someone trained in martial arts!!

I’m more concerned for Wes Simms than the TBA woman.

Imagine Wes fighting someone trained in martial arts!!
He's fighting Wiuff tho, so he at least has the chance of getting the win if he manages to graze his chin.

god, no wonder Wes Simms is fighting on shitshows like this, if he's still got fucking Coleman in his corner. Ha.

Back