Invicta FC 27 event, January 13, 2018 (The headliner will be Sarah Kaufman vs Pannie Kianzad) PBP

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Invicta FC 27 takes place Saturday, Jan. 13, from the historic Scottish Rite Temple in Kansas City, Mo. The event streams live and exclusively on UFC Fight Pass at 7 p.m. CT. It will feature a bantamweight headliner between Iranian-Swedish fighter Pannie Kianzad (8-2) and Canada’s Sarah Kaufman (18-4, 1 NC).

The complete fight card for Invicta FC 27 can be found below:

Bantamweight: Pannie Kianzad (8-2) vs. Sarah Kaufman (18-4, 1 NC)
Flyweight: Vanessa Porto (19-8) vs. Mariana Morais (12-5)
Strawweight: Sharon Jacobson (4-2) vs. Ashley Nichols (3-1)
Atomweight: Ashley Cummins (5-4) vs. Stephanie Alba (3-1, 1 NC)
Flyweight: Cheri Muraski (4-0) vs. Brogan Walker-Sanchez (4-0)
Featherweight: Felicia Spencer (3-0) vs. Akeela Al-Hameed (0-0)
Strawweight: Mallory Martin (1-2) vs. Tiffany Masters (2-1)
Atomweight: Mellissa Wang (1-0) vs. Loma Lookboonmee (0-0)
Strawweight: Jade Ripley (0-0) vs. Helen Peralta (0-0)

http://www.invictafc.com/2017/12/21/cheri-muraski-meets-brogan-walker-sanchez-at-invicta-fc-27/

Undefeated 145er Felicia Spencer hopes Invicta FC 27 win leads to a UFC contract

UFC veteran Sarah Kaufman talks Invicta FC 27 matchup and Training at Roufusport

Sarah: "This fight needs to be an ass-kicking..."

Hopefully Kaufman can make a run and be in UFC soon

Mallory Martin looking to showcase a whole new fighter against Tiffany Masters at Invicta FC 27

Invicta FC 27's Tiffany Masters feels her pace will be too much for Mallory Martin

Photos : Pannie Kianzad Training for Invicta FC 27 Headliner
By
Daniel Schälander
-
January 8, 2018

http://www.mmaviking.com/photos-pannie-kianzad-training-invicta-fc-27-headliner/

MG_3383.jpg

Damn, that guy got a lot of interviews. I need to get the ball rolling on my own channel.

A look at Loma Lookboonmee's family gym, and her sweet pink & blue house, narrated by Sylvie Ittu with a cameo by Chommanee Sor Taehiran, the lady Anatasia Yankova armbarred on the first Fight Pass EFN show.

Sarah Kaufmann Frustrated, Knows She Should Be in UFC

Not the most stacked card but I will be watching of course

Both debuting fighters I'm most excited for have potentially bad match ups in front of them (Loma/Ashley Nichols fighting wrestler people).

Ashley Nichols is really cool. She's fought everybody already, Iman Barlow, Angela Hill, Sawsing Sor Sopit, Anissa Meksen, and Tiffany Van Soest. Never been stopped in a kickboxing fight, I don't think I've even seen her wobbled. I'm doubting she has the wrestling to deal with Jacobson, but she's a hitter in this division.

Youtube takes you to weird places, Nichols boxed Ray Borg's wife.

---------------------------------------

I expect Brogan Sanchez to win her debut. Actually think Muraski might be a step down from fighting Gabby Romero/Kate Da Silva. My takeaway from Cheri Muraski's last fight in Invicta was, "oh this Tracy Cortez person is probably going to be pretty good down the road". All Sanchez's fights used to be on PXC's livestream page, but it seems to have been wiped clean.

Last edited:

(from post above)
Always stand up after you fall. Learn from the past and work twice as hard. Never allow set backs to become permanent, and never ever, give up on your dreams.

Past amateur championships TBA, IFMA, WMF, WAKO, LBTM, and pro WPMF, and most recent WPMF Super Bantam weight belt.

~
18671068_1534127399941179_3998572389376070009_n.jpg

Love watching Invicta live on fight pass. Saturday evening heck yes bring it on. Haven't seen much of Pannie Kianzad but she's gonna have her work cut out for her against the always tough Sarah Kaufman. I find the entire cards really entertaining. They move pretty quickly too, without a lot of down time between fights.

Not the most stacked card but I will be watching of course
I doubt we'll see a "stacked" card from Invicta for quite a while, considering how many fighters have left recently for bigger promotions. At this point, Invicta is in a major rebuild phase.

Invicta FC 27’s Mallory Martin: Over the Plateau
Justyn Likes
January 11, 2018

http://combatpress.com/2018/01/invicta-fc-27s-mallory-martin-over-the-plateau/

from the article:

The sacrifice of moving to Thailand and competing as a fighter has come with its stumbles. After winning her pro debut, Martin dropped her next two bouts. The high of winning her pro debut was quickly offset, but Martin has kept the right mindset.

“I have a whole lengthy career ahead of me,” she said. “I just started. I think every fight is an opportunity to get experience and to learn and grow as a fighter. And I feel that’s what 2017 was for me, was to grow and learn. Those two losses, those two experiences dealt with, I overcame and [it] helped me grow. I felt I was at a plateau, and I feel now I’ve gone over that plateau. Physically, I feel it. Like, whoa, everything is different now.”

Back