Slick Daddy Club: We're Talking About the Two-Time

I didn't realize it was a homegym. There's always other people working out in there.
ever since he moved to a new house he set up a homegym in his garage

i havent seen his stream for a while so i dont know who he trains with but his gf does train together with him sometimes

Yeah... I've thought about that too. His chat may be a hilarious mix of supporters, haters and trolls.

Can streamers ban users in the chat? If so, that guy is going to be busy.

Also, will he attempt to keep his Dr persona 100% separate from real life and act like nothing happened, situation normal? Or will there be some acknowledgement?

Why do I think about these things? lol....
Streamers can have moderators, bots, or manually ban people from their chat. But I think those people can still view the steam.

@Madmick Bajeera is great, it's crazy how he is able to carry on conversations while single handedly destroying fools in BGs.

What else is he going to do? flip burgers at McDonalds?

pretty sure he was level designer at sledgehammer games. doubt he has any problems finding a job in the game industry again.

Last edited:
Looking forward to his return and hope he doesn't have to change it up too much.

If anything (and much like the Logan Paul situation, but to a far lesser extent), this makes him a bigger star because of the exposure the scandal got.

Is he going to be Dr Divorced now?

Is he going to be Dr Divorced now?

I've tried to stay out of this as much as possible, but "Dr. Disrespected His Wife and Kids" was better.

Tyler1 has 167k people watching him play League. More than the stupid speed running event. He is officially Twitch God.

Tyler1 has 167k people watching him play League. More than the stupid speed running event. He is officially Twitch God.
Yep, everyone was talking about this in EVERY chat channel on Twitch today:
Tyler1 breaks Twitch records in his first stream after his ban
Popular streamer Tyler1 finally returned to streaming League of Legends on Monday for the first time since he was banned from the game for consistent toxic behavior nearly two years ago.

The Twitch stream started on the IRL channel, with Tyler1 welcoming his fans back to his channel and explaining how he spent some of his time during the ban — all this while dressed as his signature champion, Draven. From the moment the stream started, Tyler1’s loyal fans started resubscribing to his channel which seemed to gain a new sub every few seconds for at least the first hour. Shortly after his introduction, Tyler1 launched League of Legends, and signed in for his first game back.

While in queue for the first game, the stream hit its peak viewer count at 386,000, a new Twitch record for an individual streamer — breaking the previous record set by SK Telecom T1’s Lee “Faker” Sang-hyeok last year.

In his first game, Tyler1 won and went 10/5/12 despite having Draven banned — something he thinks will happen a lot over the next two weeks — and dealing with consistent attempts by the enemy team to provoke a glimpse of the old raged-filled Tyler1.

Tyler1 was banned by Riot Games in 2016 for his consistent toxic behavior on stream. His ban is one of the few instances of Riot issuing an ID Ban, which results in any account a player creates getting banned immediately. However, after going through the appeals process, Tyler1 had his case reviewed and his ban was lifted 613 days after it was put in place.

Tyler1’s stream can be seen on his Twitch channel.
All hail the King.

t1.0.png

Literally never heard of tyler1 and I was on twitch from 7am-3pm yesterday. But i was watching Tarkov streams and not any MOBA stuff.

What makes him entertaining? Or are his subs/viewers mostly kids that like seeing him rage?

Literally never heard of tyler1 and I was on twitch from 7am-3pm yesterday. But i was watching Tarkov streams and not any MOBA stuff.

What makes him entertaining? Or are his subs/viewers mostly kids that like seeing him rage?
Pretty much the latter, and LoL nerds

That's incredible. I was on Twitch for like 20 minutes, hopping around a dozen channels for everything from IRL to PUBG to LoL to Rocket League to Vainglory to freaking Chess, and he was getting brought up in every single chat I read.

Yeah, I watched some of his stream after the fact on replay. I don't get the appeal. I guess he rose to fame on nonstop trolling and the whole Draven gimmick.

That's incredible. I was on Twitch for like 20 minutes, hopping around a dozen channels for everything from IRL to PUBG to LoL to Rocket League to Vainglory to freaking Chess, and he was getting brought up in every single chat I read.

Yeah, I watched some of his stream after the fact on replay. I don't get the appeal. I guess he rose to fame on nonstop trolling and the whole Draven gimmick.
I've never seen him either but it's a cool story. I find it neat that there are all these different communities on Twitch that are completely separate but sometimes overlap, giving you a glimpse into their world and unique culture.

I don't know how anyone has a conversation in the really big streamers' chats though. Everything moves too fast to even follow.

Back