Fighters turned Comedians - Woodley, Mir, Schaub, Din Thomas, Bonnar, Yves Edwards, et al.

His coach is a "comedian" too.

din-thomas-e1493292020648.png
Difference being is that Din has done improv and stagework for literally years.

Last edited:
Woodley's going to sound just like Paul Mooney.

That can't be good. I like Woodley but comedy that's any good is tough to come by . You gotta have some talent for it.

Anyone watch Dave chappelles new stand up on Netflix? Effin excellent
He's good. But I hate how he always makes it about race.

He's good. But I hate how he always makes it about race.
Where in world lately is not all about race? At least we can laugh about it in comedy. I can't escape it the news, sports or even work these days.

Where in world lately is not all about race? At least we can laugh about it in comedy. I can't escape it the news, sports or even work these days.
Don't know what you're talking about.

His comedy shows always revolve around race and him being black. His jokes are funny, but it can be redundant especially if you're a white person watching it.

Don't know what you're talking about.

His comedy shows always revolve around race and him being black. His jokes are funny, but it can be redundant especially if you're a white person watching it.
If that's all you're hearing than you might be too caught up in your own feelings to hear anything else. I feel like he makes an effort to make everyone equally umcomftorbale. Blacks,Whites,gays, Asians,jews,rapist, child molestors, racist, sjw's, transgenders. Hell he was making fun of Amish people.Whatevs though, people like what they like.

I listened to it and to be honest Woodley's prank call was funnier than every other post in this thread. Still not sure I would pay to see ANY stand up comedian, but pretty funny nonetheless.

I like Tyron but his comedy is probably bad enough to make me start appreciating Rogan.

Rogan's stand up makes me cringe. I can't get into his stand up persona/energy.

I find him much more funny when he just cracks jokes off the cuff on his podcast

Fighters should be allowed to sue promoters for doing shit like this.....if you're job is to promote, openly shitting on the fighters at a press conference should be dealt with.....

Usually, if a salesman is openly shitting on his products, he gets fired or replaced and transferred....why not get a guy up there who understands his role and can execute it effectively....

Back