Did McGregor land a single clean shot on Floyd?

He even posts gifs of Conor clearly missing shots as if they were highlights.

Not sure why i can't come here and simply find 10 or 15 gifs of Floyd's face being desfigured by truly clean shots. It's always gifs of shots that give room to debate whether or not they landed, or shots where Floyd is covering up and avoiding the impact. What about the real big shots? Where are they? If Conor landed over 100 pounches, why can't anyone provide me with AT LEAST 10 great clean shots? I mean, there were cameras everywhere. We should be able to find those amazing Conor highlights, if they really exist...

conor4.gif
Thats because conor didnt actually land anything big at all. Even his uppercut was just grazing with no impact. He landed alot of little pitty pat shots as if he was trying to win a decision or something lol.

Mcgregor landed alot of clean punches on mayweather. He even stunned him with his very first punch of the fight u can see floyds foot drag afterwards as he tries to get out of there. He also landed ALOT of bodyshots and hurt mayweather several times to the body not just the one in round 9.
Anyone who argues otherwise is either

#1 A hater
#2 A blind moron who needs to go to specsavers ASAP
#3 An absolute moron with normal vision but shouldn't bother watching fights ever again.

Alot of mcgregors success was landing short sneaky shots so you got to have a good eye to see some of them. And then theres the jab. Mayweather couldn't see it coming as mcgregor was throwing it several different ways. In the post press conference floyd even admitted he got hit alot but blamed his style. And also brought up the lack of sparring excuse but made sure to say he wasn't making any excuses.

Last edited:
Thats because conor didnt actually land anything big at all. Even his uppercut was just grazing with no impact. He landed alot of little pitty pat shots as if he was trying to win a decision or something lol.

Mcgregor has deceptive power. If you cut off his arm and weighed it compared to other people in his weight class his arms would be heavier. He has a slimmer body but thick long arms, thats why he tires easily too as it takes alot of energy for him to throw them. But it also means he doesn't need to throw big winding looping punches to actually land heavy.

Mcgregor landed alot of clean punches on mayweather. He even stunned him with his very first punch of the fight u can see floyds foot drag afterwards as he tries to get out of there. He also landed ALOT of bodyshots and hurt mayweather several times to the body not just the one in round 9.
Anyone who argues otherwise is either

#1 A hater
#2 A blind moron who needs to go to specsavers ASAP
#3 An absolute moron with normal vision but shouldn't bother watching fights ever again.

Alot of mcgregors success was landing short sneaky shots so you got to have a good eye to see some of them. And then theres the jab. Mayweather couldn't see it coming as mcgregor was throwing it several different ways. In the post press conference floyd even admitted he got hit alot but blamed his style. And also brought up the lack of sparring excuse but made sure to say he wasn't making any excuses.

Show me all those clean shots.

how the fuck are people still trying to argue about how much "success" conor had in a fight that he decisively lost and fell victim to the most obvious gameplan of the last decade. floyd was 40, retired for 2 years, very much undersized and didn't train - yeah, he's the p4p #1 in boxing.. but arguing about any "success" is totally ridiculous given the circumstances of conor getting finished and floyd coming out totally unscathed. lmao

Last edited:
Mcgregor has deceptive power. If you cut off his arm and weighed it compared to other people in his weight class his arms would be heavier. He has a slimmer body but thick long arms, thats why he tires easily too as it takes alot of energy for him to throw them. But it also means he doesn't need to throw big winding looping punches to actually land heavy.

what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg

So far we have ONE clean blow that Conor landed on Floyd, and its this one...

GM_20170919_215755.gif

Anyone got another?
Are you serious? A counter from 0-0 Conor that ROCKS 49-0 Floyd, and you're just brushing that off as if it's nothing?

Your boy Nate Diaz would never even come close to touching Floyd.

Name me another striker in MMA who out counters Floyd like that.

Heck, Anderson Silva was KOd stiff in the 2nd round in his pro boxing debut by some bum in Brazil. Anderson is the real talentless hype job. Conor>>>>Anderson

Just say the word go and I will blow this thread up with MORE CLEAN shots Conor managed to get off on Floyd.

I mean you clearly aren't biased. You asked for an example. I provided and now you move the goal posts.

You're allowing your irrational hatred of Conor to seriously blind you to reality here. It really is crazy how much of a delusional Conor hater you became.

You were that same troll who was talking about how it's impossible that Conor could ever win the rematch against Nate.

You were riding Nate so hard leading up into the rematch. Don't think people have forgotten

Then Conor out classes Nate en route to 3 knockdowns and an easy clear cut decision, and instead of giving Conor any credit and admitting you were wrong..."bu bu Nate sucks. Conor can't even beat a gatekeeper"....

Yet after that first fight, which Conor lost on a fluke short notice, you were riding Nate like no tomorrow while arrogantly proclaiming that Nate was gonna beat Conor even worse

This just shows everyone how delusional, hypocritical, and awful Conor haters really are. You really are a joke. Conor haters are a meme

Last edited:
PROlogic going back well over a decade to fight instances of Mayweather fighting more aggressively to support his argument. <{CMPALM}>

Do you understand how debate works. You made the claim "Floyd has never fought like that before"...I provided an example proving that false. "No, heres an example proving that Floyd HAS before"

That hater talking point myth was refuted. End of story

And I can post way more examples too.

For one go watch Floyd's fights against Judah and Corely.

Floyd fights both hyper aggressively and has to start walking down both in order to win both fights

The way Floyd fought Conor IS the way Floyd ALWAYS fights WHEN hes ACTUALLY THREATENED OR IN DANGER OF LOSING

You Conor hating MMA fans who know nothing about boxing clearly never actually followed Floyd's career, and clearly didn't understand what you were watching that night in that ring either.

There's a reason why those in the actual boxing community were super impressed by Conor's competive performance against Floyd.

Conor couldve actually knocked Floyd out cold and you weirdos would still be on sherdog talking shit. You haters will never give Conor any credit no matter what. It doesnt matter. Because people calling Conor the GOAT are the perfect counter balance to your hate. And I love that Conor winning triggers you sherdog haters

Do you understand how debate works. You made the claim "Floyd has never fought like that before"...I provided an example proving that false. "No, heres an example proving that Floyd HAS before"

You're going to have to wipe Conor's mess out of your eyes because I made no such claim and i don't recall anybody else in this thread doing so, either. How Mayweather fought someone eleven or twelve years ago is completely irrelevant because he's a million miles removed from that guy in the present day. Those fights are not indicative of who he is now and hasn't been for well over a decade.

And there's a huge difference between being aggressive and being careless. Mayweather fought aggressively against Corley and Judah but he wasn't lackadaisically plodding forward into range with zero setups and zero regard for what was being thrown in his direction. He was with Conor because he could - the threat was never there.

^^^^^^^

Sounds super impressed with Conor there.

You're going to have to wipe Conor's mess out of your eyes because I made no such claim and i don't recall anybody else in this thread doing so, either. How Mayweather fought someone eleven or twelve years ago is completely irrelevant because he's a million miles removed from that guy in the present day. Those fights are not indicative of who he is now and hasn't been for well over a decade.

And there's a huge difference between being aggressive and being careless. Mayweather fought aggressively against Corley and Judah but he wasn't lackadaisically plodding forward into range with zero setups and zero regard for what was being thrown in his direction. He was with Conor because he could - the threat was never there.

^^^^^^^

Sounds super impressed with Conor there.

The claim was, "Floyd has never fought like that before"

I refuted it. Plain and simple. He HAS. End of story. Learn basic reading comprehension before coming at me again.

And go actually watch Floyd's fights vs Judah and Corely. Youve clearly never seen them.

Funny how you are just repeating what Paulie said word for word.

You haters have no mind of your own. Just sheep parroting each other.

Let me make it simple for you. Pay attention to their lead hands during the fight

-Floyd was TRYING to do everything HE ALWAYS DOES vs southpaws. Try to control with the leadhand, off set and keep at range with his jab, time right straights, land lead rights behind his leadhand or jab.

-CONOR with his own lead hand was constantly positioning his leadhand higher above Floyd's leadhand

This accomplished several things for Conor

1. Easy to just parry or swat away Floyd's lead hand or jab

2. Threaten countering over the top and discourage Floyd's jab hand.

-Conor with his leadhand was the one controlling Floyd.

-Conor with his leadhand was out boxing Floyd from range

-Conor's along with his leadhand control, was fienting Floyd out and mixing up with jabs to consistently keep Floyd off balance and second guessing

-Conor was countering Floyd's right straights

-Conor systematically was shutting down all the weapons Floyd uses against southpaws

-This is why Floyd WAS FORCED TO ADJUST or risk losing

Conor was toying Floyd from the outside. Floyd needed to get inside.

Floyd never had to get inside of Manny or walk Manny down because Floyd was able to simply control Manny from range with his jab and pick Manny off with rights every time Manny would lunge forward to get in.

Conor shut down Floyd's jab hand, discouraged Floyd's right with counters, and was the one controlling Floyd from long range with his lead hand

That's why Floyd HAD TO SWITCH it up against Conor.

Conor BROUGHT that out of Floyd.

You Conor hating MMA fans know nothing about boxing and you just parrot the words of Paulo as gospel. As if Paulie that clown is unbiased and objective lmao

Sugar Ray: "I was surprised. Conor did well. Conor impressed me"

Klitschko: "McGregor produced beautiful boxing"

Foreman: "Conor was about to win. The ref saved Floyd"

The claim was, "Floyd has never fought like that before"

I refuted it. Plain and simple. He HAS. End of story. Learn basic reading comprehension before coming at me again.

And go actually watch Floyd's fights vs Judah and Corely. Youve clearly never seen them.

Funny how you are just repeating what Paulie said word for word.

You haters have no mind of your own. Just sheep parroting each other.

Let me make it simple for you. Pay attention to their lead hands during the fight

-Floyd was TRYING to do everything HE ALWAYS DOES vs southpaws. Try to control with the leadhand, off set and keep at range with his jab, time right straights, land lead rights behind his leadhand or jab.

-CONOR with his own lead hand was constantly positioning his leadhand higher above Floyd's leadhand

This accomplished several things for Conor

1. Easy to just parry or swat away Floyd's lead hand or jab

2. Threaten countering over the top and discourage Floyd's jab hand.

-Conor with his leadhand was the one controlling Floyd.

-Conor with his leadhand was out boxing Floyd from range

-Conor's along with his leadhand control, was fienting Floyd out and mixing up with jabs to consistently keep Floyd off balance and second guessing

-Conor was countering Floyd's right straights

-Conor systematically was shutting down all the weapons Floyd uses against southpaws

-This is why Floyd WAS FORCED TO ADJUST or risk losing

Conor was toying Floyd from the outside. Floyd needed to get inside.

Floyd never had to get inside of Manny or walk Manny down because Floyd was able to simply control Manny from range with his jab and pick Manny off with rights every time Manny would lunge forward to get in.

Conor shut down Floyd's jab hand, discouraged Floyd's right with counters, and was the one controlling Floyd from long range with his lead hand

That's why Floyd HAD TO SWITCH it up against Conor.

Conor BROUGHT that out of Floyd.

You Conor hating MMA fans know nothing about boxing and you just parrot the words of Paulo as gospel. As if Paulie that clown is unbiased and objective lmao

Sugar Ray: "I was surprised. Conor did well. Conor impressed me"

Klitschko: "McGregor produced beautiful boxing"

Foreman: "Conor was about to win. The ref saved Floyd"

There was no claim, you mentalist - you're literally quoting yourself. <Prem973>

And Mayweather didn't switch up anything. He went in there with one gameplan and carried said gameplan out. There was never any intention to go in there and do anything but walk Conor down, bust him up and stop him inside the distance (most likely within a certain round.)

Mayweather never tried to walk Pacquiao down because doing so would've placed him at risk. That's what old man Mayweather looks like against someone he genuinely fears/respects. But you keep pretending this:

Jnrg-LqLywIczECof54O8pt-FcOvtG1z4GtoWytxGec.gif

Is the mark of anything but sheer contempt.

McGregor landed a lot of clean shots. Mcgregor has deceptive power. If you cut off his arm and weighed it compared to other people in his weight class his arms would be heavier. He has a slimmer body but thick long arms, thats why he tires easily too as it takes alot of energy for him to throw them. But it also means he doesn't need to throw big winding looping punches to actually land heavy.

So Connie landed a lot of clean shots with a lot of power. Yet he did no damage to old man Floyd and lost the fight by TKO.

Could it be that you've no idea what you're talking about or simply just full of shit?

There was no claim, you mentalist - you're literally quoting yourself. <Prem973>

And Mayweather didn't switch up anything. He went in there with one gameplan and carried said gameplan out. There was never any intention to go in there and do anything but walk Conor down, bust him up and stop him inside the distance (most likely within a certain round.)

Mayweather never tried to walk Pacquiao down because doing so would've placed him at risk. That's what old man Mayweather looks like against someone he genuinely fears/respects. But you keep pretending this:

Jnrg-LqLywIczECof54O8pt-FcOvtG1z4GtoWytxGec.gif

Is the mark of anything but sheer contempt.
You are mentally deranged.

Read my breakdown. Actually make an effort to educate yourself

You Conor hating momos know nothing about boxing.

Floyd DIDN'T WALK Manny down because HE DIDN'T NEED TO.

Floyd was able to control Manny from outside range with his lead hand and jabs...

Floyd COULD NOT control Conor because Conor had the superior lead hand game and was just as long (Floyd's reach has always been a huge advantage for him. Conor's length negated that)

Floyd HAD TO WALK Conor down because Conor was shutting Floyd down from outside

I bet you didnt even know what Floyd's usual tactics are against southpaws (to use his lead hand to control, control at range with the jab, and time right leads etc)

Conor shut it all down. Shut down Floyd's jab hand with lead hand control. Shut down Floyd's right leads with counters (and the threat of counters) and kept Floyd off set with fients and jab mix ups.

You say Floyd's gameplan was to always walk Conor down and yet Floyd ONLY threw 3 shots a round to start the fight.

Your trolling non sense officially EXPOSED

Floyd was hesitant early on because Conor was out boxing Floyd from range and out countering Floyd

It was Floyd WHO HAD TO GET ON THE INSIDE TO WIN

Floyd didn't need to get on the inside against Manny because Manny was much smaller and he was able to simply control Manny with his jab

It was Conor who brought that adjustment out of Floyd

Floyd NEEDED to adjust or else he was well on his way to getting out boxed by Conor from range

You Conor hating MMA fans not only know nothing about boxing, its clear you never watched Floyd fight

Again GO WATCH the Judah fight. It played out very similar to the Conor fight

Floyd WALKS DOWN his opponents when he's losing control or feeling threatened. That's how Floyd actually fights when someone can actually make him work and can compete with him

When an opponent doesnt present any risk to Floyd THAT'S WHEN Floyd will dance and coast.

Floyd is an interesting fighter. You bring the heat and Floyd fires back with heat. Floyd has always been very scrappy. You Conor hating momos clearly never saw his fights against Genaro, Mitchell, Corely, Judah etc

Conor gave Floyd legit issues like Judah did, and Floyd had to walk down both Judah and Conor in order to beat both Judah and Conor

Actually learn combat sports

So far we have ONE clean blow that Conor landed on Floyd, and its this one...

GM_20170919_215755.gif

Anyone got another?
ps

Why are you blatantly ignoring Conor's body work? To the Conor hating MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, body shots are scored highly in boxing

In perticular why do you ignore this body shot that ROCKED Floyd

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

Floyd took the most pus*y path possible. Robbed us of what could have been a more exciting fight too.
anyone who expected otherwise either knows nothing about floyd or boxing or is just delusional. Floyd + exciting fight? Ha.

So Connie landed a lot of clean shots with a lot of power. Yet he did no damage to old man Floyd and lost the fight by TKO
Is this a serious post?

Floyd has one of the greatest chins in boxing history. Hall of fame boxers never ever managed to legit drop Floyd.

Cotto is widely regarded as one of the hardest punchers of this era and yet despite Cotto landing tons of shots on Floyd too, all Cotto did was give Floyd a bloody nose.

Floyd is a fucking reptilian or something. The man has walked through some of the hardest shots you will ever see land in boxing

To discredit Conor because he couldn't drop or cause severe damage to fucking Floyd is insanely laughable

The focus should be on a 49-0 Floyd losing rounds and getting out countered by a 0-0 Conor. The fact Conor managed that is breath taking and should be all the focus

lol he has heavy arms. jesus christ.

ps

Why are you blatantly ignoring Conor's body work? To the Conor hating MMA fans who know nothing about boxing, body shots are scored highly in boxing

In perticular why do you ignore this body shot that ROCKED Floyd

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

3/4 of his glove is below the belt, he a dickpuncher

The focus should be on a 49-0 Floyd losing rounds and getting out countered by a 0-0 Conor. The fact Conor managed that is breath taking and should be all the focus
Why when all signs point to Floyd dropping rounds for safe game planning, for the spectacle, and for betting reasons? It really isn't breathtaking, Floyd could have fought a one armed toddler and still would drop rounds.

Back