Conor's whiskey

biomech

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just tasted Conor's new Notorious Irish Whiskey. It started off quite smooth on the nose, but had no punch to it at all and a salty finish.

I hear he's also about to release his own fizzy pop soda. Though I suspect you'll have to drink it quick as it gasses out and goes flat after a couple of minutes.

I just tasted Conor's new Notorious Irish Whiskey. It started off quite smooth on the nose, but had no punch to it at all and a salty finish.

I hear he's also about to release his own fizzy pop soda. Though I suspect you'll have to drink it quick as it gasses out and goes flat after a couple of minutes.

You couldn't even afford a Conor McGregor branded water bottle.

You couldn't even afford a Conor McGregor branded water bottle.
To the internet!!!

Conor needs defending!

nOH8zbO12x-6.png

The salt you taste is jizz

I only read the gay parts of the op.

The drink isn't good at all, was in Austin a few weeks ago and my buddy got a bottle sent to his bar and I dunno what it is is about it but I didn't like it, my brother didn't like it, my buddy isn't gonna carry it in his bar and from people who've tried it I bet it's gonna bomb.

So, that's another case of a famous person who spends a lot of money into a product that is shit just to get a profit...

Classical McG, greedy jabroni to the end.

The drink isn't good at all, was in Austin a few weeks ago and my buddy got a bottle sent to his bar and I dunno what it is is about it but I didn't like it, my brother didn't like it, my buddy isn't gonna carry it in his bar and from people who've tried it I bet it's gonna bomb.

Lol

Back