Cam Newton

cant stand anything about the guy which sucks because the Panthers and Titans are my "alternate teams" besides the Lions. I lived in both cities. There is nothing worse than having the face of your franchise be such a twat.

cant stand anything about the guy which sucks because the Panthers and Titans are my "alternate teams" besides the Lions. I lived in both cities. There is nothing worse than having the face of your franchise be such a twat.

You can't have alternate teams. Pick one. ;)

You can't have alternate teams. Pick one. ;)
alternate might be the wrong word. i am a fan of the lowly lions first and foremost. but since i have moved so much, i end up liking the teams in other places i have lived as well. other than the bay area, i root for all the teams of places i have lived, unless they play detroit

lol. This will be his legacy though until he proves otherwise

cam-newton-jumps-back-after-fumbling.gif

He wasn't in position to get it. At best he kicks it. At worst his teamate diving hits him in rhe knees.

He wasn't in position to get it. At best he kicks it. At worst his teamate diving hits him in rhe knees.

Video shows it better that he had plenty of time to get there had he not hesitated. I understand not wanting to be in a dog pile with that nasty Denever defense but it's the Super Bowl, you gotta get on it

Video shows it better that he had plenty of time to get there had he not hesitated. I understand not wanting to be in a dog pile with that nasty Denever defense but it's the Super Bowl, you gotta get on it

Out of position and the ball popped out right by where he was out of the pile. If he grabbed it when it popped out we would all be calling him smart.

I can't stand him. That being said, he's the greatest college player I've ever seen.

doesn't put up the best stats but he does win, I like his swag, dude does need to work on that style tho

alternate might be the wrong word. i am a fan of the lowly lions first and foremost. but since i have moved so much, i end up liking the teams in other places i have lived as well. other than the bay area, i root for all the teams of places i have lived, unless they play detroit

I lived in more than one place too and hate all other teams but my original hometown teams. Never rooted for anyone else.

What do you mean by "the greatest college player I've ever seen"?
College QBs who can run are a much bigger threat than in the NFL because they're not being leveled by pro caliber players so the risk isn't nearly as bad. Now imagine you have a QB who's literally bigger than any defensive player past the D-line and can fling it with accuracy. That was Cam in college. He was perfect. Tebow and Cam are exactly what you would build your QB to be as college coach.

Out of position and the ball popped out right by where he was out of the pile. If he grabbed it when it popped out we would all be calling him smart.
This would have made sense and Ron RIvera offered this as an excuse for his cowardice. Said he was basically expecting a rebound. Can was honest though and said he did not want to get hurt.

I lived in more than one place too and hate all other teams but my original hometown teams. Never rooted for anyone else.
i moved from detroit as a child in the 80's. But the Red wings, Lions, Tigers and Pistons are all my favorite teams (and U of M)

the moved to Houston. I like the Astros and the Texans and Rockets I like ok, but not really caught up in them.

Then moved to the bay area but dont like any of their teams.

then moved to Charlotte and the Hornets got their franchise when I was there. I liked them (but not so much anymore) and the Panthers (dont like them with Cam.

Lived in Tennessee and worked for the Predators and Titans, so I liked them (the most besides detroit teams)

NowI live in Las Vegas and like the Golden Knights and will like the Raiders. But they will always be #2

This would have made sense and Ron RIvera offered this as an excuse for his cowardice. Said he was basically expecting a rebound. Can was honest though and said he did not want to get hurt.

His teamate would have chopped him in the knees and he still might not have gotten it.

I think way too much weight is out on that play because he was being asked to make a split second decision and he has thrown his body into harms way on runs. It isn't like he has been playing non contact football like deon sanders. On a split second decision, with the opponent having one hand on the ball and a 250+ lbs teamate diving in at full speed, injury would likely be most people's instictive immediate concern.

He had a pretty decent season with a mediocre run game and no notable receivers. People don't give him enough credit for how much impact he has on the offense. I think he and Luke are easily the MVPs of this team.

He gets too much hate because of his attitude. The guy just hates losing, nothing wrong with that.

<Fedor23>

Cam's a good QB who relies on being a good QB too much. Does that make sense? He does bonehead shit because he thinks D-Linemen give a flying fuck about his Madden rating.

That's why I like Rodgers and Luck. They still play like they're fucking terrible and every throw matters. They play from behind even when they're winning. Cam plays like he's a ahead when his team is down 3 scores

Cam plays like he's a ahead when his team is down 3 scores
He doesn't do that Superman celebration though when down by 3 anymore though. At least I don't think he does.

Back