Amir Khan has signed with... matchroom boxing

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
so that's with eddie hearns

3 fight deal

next fight is in the uk, liverpool on april 21st

pretty much means it won't be broner but we'll likely will see the brook fight at sometime

should announce the opponent next week but can't see broner coming to the uk

This is good news, though a fight against Broner would have been ok a fight with Brook is much more exciting.

Khan will have a couple of tune ups with final fight of 2018 against Brook on PPV.

That’ll do for me.

Khan will have a couple of tune ups with final fight of 2018 against Brook on PPV.

That’ll do for me.

I can't see a guy who had his soul violently removed from his body by Canelo fighting on PPV with a guy who literally had his skull caved in twice in two consecutive fights.

How would you promote it? The Man Without a Chin versus The Guy With no Eye Sockets?

Maybe UK PPV and free American TV?

This is good news, though a fight against Broner would have been ok a fight with Brook is much more exciting.
But the fight with Broner was next, now expect Khan to announce himself as part of matchroom with a showcase against an absolute can.

thats the big news? (according to amir khan)

zzzz...

khan has been on the receiving end of one of the the most devasting KOs in past decade
i'm sure he wants prove himself, but we have to wonder about his mental state now

But the fight with Broner was next, now expect Khan to announce himself as part of matchroom with a showcase against an absolute can.
Don't care. I've been waiting years for Brook to get his shot at Khan.

Brook v Khan will happen now they are both completely broken and have no other options

It will sell well in the UK

Brook v Khan will happen now they are both completely broken and have no other options

It will sell well in the UK
only way i ever saw this fight happening, i even said back then, till they both get Ls they are not fighting.

it's a good domestic match up that's sell in the uk anyway

so that's with eddie hearns

3 fight deal

next fight is in the uk, liverpool on april 21st

pretty much means it won't be broner but we'll likely will see the brook fight at sometime

should announce the opponent next week but can't see broner coming to the uk

This Means Broner vs Omar Figueroa is happening

I can't see a guy who had his soul violently removed from his body by Canelo fighting on PPV with a guy who literally had his skull caved in twice in two consecutive fights.

How would you promote it? The Man Without a Chin versus The Guy With no Eye Sockets?

Maybe UK PPV and free American TV?

Ha ha ha! Definitely only UK PPV.

Khan Brook is a huge domestic dust up, and say what you want about Hearn, he knows how to sell a fight - will be a big event with a big crowd making big noise and big paydays for both fighters - what’s not to like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back