Me Koing my jacket (punch)

I think you can relate to why the other members critic this video. It shows next to nothing. If you want to make a point just do some heavybag work and put your mobile next to it. Not that difficult and you dont need anyone else.

If you dont want to do that its fine but then I recommend you tone down your claims by a lot. ;)

I don't have access to a boxing bag unless the instructor wants it, which is totally irregular. Once we're done, the next group enters. No room for a bag it in my apartment either.

Lets see some shadow boxing then. Some air kicking. Footwork? Anything.

And more then 15 seconds of video.

Hey spacetime for what it’s worth, I believe that you’re physically gifted and naturally fast. I still think you’re retarded though

KarateStylist:
karate002_jpg_900x600_q85.jpg

spacetime:
Untitled.jpg

same guy or not?

I told you guys that we have a guy in the gym who is talented on the pads. Then we switched to sparring and he couldn't get a shot in on me. I tagged him at will. Bullied him around. Even purposely lowered my level to let him be able to do something.

Hey spacetime for what it’s worth, I believe that you’re physically gifted and naturally fast. I still think you’re retarded though
Lol

Definitely same person - ever notice that a new long term troll only arrives after the one before it has been banned?
It's the circle of troll...

I don't have access to a boxing bag unless the instructor wants it, which is totally irregular. Once we're done, the next group enters. No room for a bag it in my apartment either.

I dont really get it. Your instructor forbids you to train for yourself at the heavybag o_O
Never heard of something like that.

But well than why dont you do a 2-3min shadow boxing session and film that like Frode is
suggesting.

I dont really get it. Your instructor forbids you to train for yourself at the heavybag o_O

But well than why dont you do a 2-3min shadow boxing session and film that like Frode is
suggesting.
Super small gym, like 500-600 sq ft.

I don't have access to a boxing bag unless the instructor wants it, which is totally irregular. Once we're done, the next group enters.
Bud, sounds like you're training at a boxercise gym.

I told you guys that we have a guy in the gym who is talented on the pads. Then we switched to sparring and he couldn't get a shot in on me. I tagged him at will. Bullied him around. Even purposely lowered my level to let him be able to do something.
lol

We have 7-10 bags hanging in the gym. It is a real boxing gym with a legit coach who travels with competing boxers. Our record doesn't seem to be all that bad either.

Last edited:
Good thing you punched something soft or you'd be looking at a few broken metacarpals

My first session with the competing boys will be on friday (it's a mixed group). I had my first continuation group class on Tuesday, and I fit right in, even though those guys had a full term of training. I had only trained late past term and attended about 8-9 sessions.

Thinking about doing boxing full-time this term and quitting Taekwondo. Because the schedule collides

I'm saying there is no time for training by myself in the gym. One group replaces the other. I follow the beginners group and am told to jump ropes and do X, Y, Z from the get go.

I am thoroughly enjoying this troll thread. :D
Thanks, spacetime!

200.webp

I'm saying there is no time for training by myself in the gym. One group replaces the other. I follow the beginners group and am told to jump ropes and do X, Y, Z from the get go.

Ok then you can just do the shadow boxing that would be suficient.

Definitely same person - ever notice that a new long term troll only arrives after the one before it has been banned?

You know for my own sanity I have to believe that after he recorded that - he must have laughed his ass off.

I don't want to think that he's actually delusional - I'd rather he be a troll.

You know for my own sanity I have to believe that after he recorded that - he must have laughed his ass off.

I don't want to think that he's actually delusional - I'd rather he be a troll.

I'm with you on that one. I wonder what he's like IRL

I'm with you on that one. I wonder what he's like IRL

Just read your interview with Tarec. Very interesting read as I always thought of him to have one of the most technical and interesting stand up styles. Great Interview and effort from you!

I am going to the gym now. One hour strictly footwoork :rolleyes:.

When I am back I expect this

4e73bfef-17f3-4c4e-9b14-da25fd723d68.gif

Back