is this for real?

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My friend lives in nyc and was trying to find him a wrestling club and he sent me this we dont know if this is legit or if this is a joke lol
http://www.metrowrestling.org/

the site says metro wrestling is nycs gay friendly freestyle wrestling club for adults and teach at the staten island lgbt center

METRO athletes compete locally and internationally at Gay Games, wtf lol is my friend gonna get molested here?

Your friend is making the right choice if he trains there. Clearly gay men have the most experience with manipulating a man’s body to their liking. You’ll never truly be THAT good at any kind of grappling unless you are a homosexual.

Case in point: 13187AF9-7EC0-419C-8843-1E723006BD7C.jpeg

On a serious note. If your "friend" wants to train there and compete with those guys I don't see what should stop him. Unless he is still trying to come to terms with his lot in life. I would tell your "friend" to just come out and be yourself, I mean, himself.

Lmfao. Reminds me of my “straight” friend who worked at a gay bar for the money and attention... Until we found out he was gay all along

I roll with women sometimes and I don't molest them

I don't have an erection and I don't take advantage of the situation to feel them.

Even if they're very pretty, I'm not there for that and I don't want them to feel harrassed

Maybe gay guys can grapple without trying to f*ck each other or to molest straight guys

Your delivery and context was terrible. It didn't come across to me as sarcasm either.
Thats what made it funny. On a side note, wrestlers are very protective of their image. There have been gays who were predators slip through the cracks and have done a lot of damage to a sport that already is perceived a certain way. My guess is these guys understand that and understand how protective it can get and just bypass all of that and train with each other where there is no drama and if something gets weird, they can kick them out with impunity, something you would get sued to oblivion doing as a straight wrestling coach (which is everyone)

Thats what made it funny. On a side note, wrestlers are very protective of their image. There have been gays who were predators slip through the cracks and have done a lot of damage to a sport that already is perceived a certain way. My guess is these guys understand that and understand how protective it can get and just bypass all of that and train with each other where there is no drama and if something gets weird, they can kick them out with impunity, something you would get sued to oblivion doing as a straight wrestling coach (which is everyone)

lol i just thought it was funny how they went so far out of there way to say all that playing "gay games"

What if all wrestling teams adopted the same approach? If they’re worried (rightfully so in our litigious age) then saying “gay friendly” might prevent a future lawsuit.

When I type it out, it seems like overkill but I don’t know how often wrestling coaches have to worry about being sued over “harassment/discrimination.”

What if all wrestling teams adopted the same approach? If they’re worried (rightfully so in our litigious age) then saying “gay friendly” might prevent a future lawsuit.

When I type it out, it seems like overkill but I don’t know how often wrestling coaches have to worry about being sued over “harassment/discrimination.”
You are a wrestling coach and you cut an openly gay dude for causing distractions and questionable behavior. Warranted or not, get ready to get sued off the planet.

It's aimed at adults, so I'm guessing it's mostly older gay hobbyists and the level/intensity of training is probably not very high.

So, not sure why your friend would want to train there...how old is he?

My friend lives in nyc and was trying to find him a wrestling club and he sent me this we dont know if this is legit or if this is a joke lol
http://www.metrowrestling.org/

the site says metro wrestling is nycs gay friendly freestyle wrestling club for adults and teach at the staten island lgbt center

METRO athletes compete locally and internationally at Gay Games, wtf lol is my friend gonna get molested here?
hqdefault.jpg

greek-wrestlers-by-jim-mavro-018.jpg

Back