$800,000 Settlement In Trans Bathroom Quandary

Your legal system in the US is fucked.

As we say in Australia - "cunt is fucked".
Your woman teachers still not allowed to shake Muslim student hands on their command ?

How sexist!!!!!!!! Just because she wants to identify as male doesn't mean that she wants to be manly. She should sue you for such an implication.

I know of a case of a transgender person who is biologically male and usually identifies as female, except when the only clean clothes are men's clothes and on those days identifies as male. Apparently gender isn't determined by biology but by laundry.

If he wants to be a man then he ought to act like one , specifically magnificent bastards like me .

How about the boys’ rights not to piss in front of a biological female? Certainly there is some sexual misconduct suit there. I’d sue the school and the chick for damages.
I was at the airport in Manchester, NH a couple of years ago. After arriving on a plane my business partner, repeat business partner, went to the men's room. I ALWAYS use a stall. A guy came in with two girls, presumably daughters, who were about 8 to 10 years-old, they stood by the sinks, where I was. Their dad went into a stall. They watched my business partner urinate, giggling about his penis. I could tell this because they were pointing at him. When we left the restroom I mentioned the girls to my business partner. He didn't care...until I told him that they were staring and talking about his penis. The first door out of the restroom, on the left, was a unisex/family restroom with the door open. The guy with the girls simply didn't want to use that restroom. He wanted to make a point.

We gave him an ear-full and complained to the security people. He try to say that we were the perverts for caring. Once a year I find myself in a restroom with a young girl and their dad. Very often the young girl is watching guys urinate. I ALWAYS use a stall because you never know when this is going to happen, plus I don't like urinating around homosexuals.

The op's article says the lawyers are going to get $650k of that money. That's ridiculous.

So, the school was financially bullied into acquiescence, the matter ultimately remains unsettled and some people are defending this as a legitimate exercise of civil rights?
Lol.

One thing does confuse me though, the article states that transgenders are covered by the term "sex discrimination". Wouldn't that mean that transgenderism has nothing to do with it, and an actual female would also be covered by the same protections and thus be entitled to use the men's bathroom without restriction?
And likewise, wouldn't an actual male be entitled to use the woman's toilet?

The op's article says the lawyers are going to get $650k of that money. That's ridiculous.

Yeah had to SMH when I read that. Fucking lawyers. How many man hours could have possibly been spent on this horseshit?

Yeah had to SMH when I read that. Fucking lawyers. How many man hours could have possibly been spent on this horseshit?
A case lasting years that defendants attempted to appeal up to the supreme court? Lots. I've seen shorter cases that cost more.

I mean, it sure sounds like discriminatory treatment to me, but i'm also not the one showing a striking amount of disregard for the science and social rights afforded to transgenders in the current day.

But i'm sure your ignorance isn't affecting what's clearly a violation of civil rights...right?

What disregard for science exactly?

No, it's not. A violation of civil rights is a violation of civil rights. If you litigate based on that violation, your case doesn't go away just because you're no longer at the place that discriminated against you. That's downright idiocy.

Yes and my civil rights are being violated by not being allowed to use the ladies room.

I mean, it sure sounds like discriminatory treatment to me, but i'm also not the one showing a striking amount of disregard for the science and social rights afforded to transgenders in the current day.

But i'm sure your ignorance isn't affecting what's clearly a violation of civil rights...right?
I don’t recognize transgenders as a group, so perhaps that’s how I’m missing the point. So I should be able to go into the woman’s bathroom Just because I say I identify as a woman, and can sue if I’m not allowed?

Disregard for science is the cornerstone of gender identity

How sexist!!!!!!!! Just because she wants to identify as male doesn't mean that she wants to be manly. She should sue you for such an implication.

I know of a case of a transgender person who is biologically male and usually identifies as female, except when the only clean clothes are men's clothes and on those days identifies as male. Apparently gender isn't determined by biology but by laundry.

I mean if your going to be trans might as well make it convenient as well.

Eh, the administration screwed this up. Determining whether or not to allow a transgender to use a restroom is one thing, making him wear an arm band and monitoring his trips to the restroom outside of some behavioral issue is something else.
I feel like the OP could have used this information

I feel like the OP could have used this information
I think he clearly doesn't consider it worth mentioning, but yeah, it should at least be understood that posters with an opposing view to his would find it important.

I'm about to sue the shit out of some people for not allowing me to use the restroom of my choosing. Idgaf if women are not comfortable with it, it's my mother fucking right to be able to piss where ever I want.

They should have nipped this whole thing in the bud at the start, now we have to deal with this lunacy forever.
I know, right...

BE_March-on-Washington-MLK.jpg

I don't think there's much of a comparison between a particular race and someone who thinks they're something they're not, but that's just me.
I was mostly being facetious, but to continue the line of argument:

George Wallace said the same thing about black people who thought they were "something they're not" (equal to whites): "In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace's_1963_Inaugural_Address

And for the record, I think the $800k settlement is a bit absurd. I also think they should have just told the kid to use the bathroom in the nurse's office, and that should have been good enough for everybody.

The transgender thing is hard to wrap one's mind around, but at the end of the day, who am I to tell someone where their right to self-determination begins and ends, even if I don't agree with it? As long as they are not harming anyone or infringing on your rights, Civil Rights mean civil rights for everybody-- even if you think they are crazy.

I'm about to sue the shit out of some people for not allowing me to use the restroom of my choosing. Idgaf if women are not comfortable with it, it's my mother fucking right to be able to piss where ever I want.

Nice Robert Frost quote.

Last edited:
Back