Juventud GuererrA

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Underrated. The man was an outstanding talent and was a wonderful part of the WCW.

Great talent. Shitty dude.
The latter probably affected his career to the point that the former was overlooked more than it should have.

Shame the only thing most people will remember him for is being the punch line to a Rock insult.

Probably the only person that thinks this is hilarious but this is the first thing I think of. "Hoovee", Piñata... ohhhh!

Shame the only thing most people will remember him for is being the punch line to a Rock insult.
I remember Psychosis looking cooler, his shitty lawn mower, breaking London's face and The man in the dress shooting on him.

every Juice thread needs the GOAT promo

He worked the Cow Palace a couple months ago with Rey Mysterio and after Rey fucked pver the fans that paid for a meet and greet Juvie came out and took pics and sivned autographs for free to try to make it up to them
I dont know why people say hes a bad person but he was a class act that night

what happened to teddy hart
He just did a shoot interview with Kayfabe Commentaries recently
Apparently hes a marijuana dealing pimp that breeds 10,000 dollar show cats now
Dudes fucking insane

He just did a shoot interview with Kayfabe Commentaries recently
Apparently hes a marijuana dealing pimp that breeds 10,000 dollar show cats now
Dudes fucking insane

Lmao love his shoot interviews, guy is fuckin batshit

I LOVE IT !!!!!! <VinceCa$h><21>

He was extremely talented and reminds me how much better the actual wrestling was in WCW vs WWF.

Probably the only person that thinks this is hilarious but this is the first thing I think of. "Hoovee", Piñata... ohhhh!

Four segments started in 2 minutes... Less boring than RAW though!

Back