Bruce lee was a speedy bastard

All right. Cool. Shouldnt take long too get it online in 2018.

Anything is impressive compared to you anyway.

I have to agree with spacetime. Bruce Lee has no place in a technical stand up forum.
He was an actor with not one legit fight who spewed his esoteric blabla because it was the hot topic back then and made him $) The video is laughable.

Sure he was fast with his 40kg but speed without timing and distance is useless as we all know. Really if you admire Lee you havent read enough about this era.

There were enough legit martial arts fighters back then (John Bluming f.e.) we can admire and can learn from.

Note a single report of Lee challenging boxing gyms, because he respected those guys abilities as fighters and knew he would get smashed.

Fegget meathead
I’m 10x the boxer you’ll ever be and still know I’d get smashed by Bruce Lee. RIP

Guys... just stop...

Just stop replying to Spacetime...

Also Bruce Lee was the man IDGAF if he was a pro fighter or not.

I have to agree with spacetime. Bruce Lee has no place in a technical stand up forum.
He was an actor with not one legit fight who spewed his esoteric blabla because it was the hot topic back then and made him $) The video is laughable.

Sure he was fast with his 40kg but speed without timing and distance is useless as we all know. Really if you admire Lee you havent read enough about this era.

There were enough legit martial arts fighters back then (John Bluming f.e.) we can admire and can learn from.

He supposedly beat Gary Elms in a high school boxing tournament. But the documentation on that is very poor. Not that it matters one way or the other.

The messiah.... Bruce Lee... lol

i know what kind of moron punches a bag like that! LOL

am7rR3J.gif

Bruce lee himself admitted that he did not know how to use it the best way on working on his punches.

He did it the right way when working on his kicking.

not as fast as speedboy ;)

Just about every top martial artist says/said Bruce Lee was the man, but they aren’t insecure know-nothing fucktwats.

About his speed and filmography.....maybe someone can explain this as I don't know much about it. What did it mean when people said that Bruce Lee was too fast for the camera to pickup back then?

If you watch the nunchuk scenes, his eyes are always blinking really fast, looks like they sped up the film to make him look faster or something.

About his speed and filmography.....maybe someone can explain this as I don't know much about it. What did it mean when people said that Bruce Lee was too fast for the camera to pickup back then?

If you watch the nunchuk scenes, his eyes are always blinking really fast, looks like they sped up the film to make him look faster or something.

Of course they did

He had to slow his movements down for the camera to pick up his movements. During Green Hornet days the Hollywood people were complaining that all they saw was motion blurs and no actual full extension of a punch could barely be seen.

The nunchucks scene though, the guy just blinks a lot when he does the nunchucks moves. It's not sped up.

He had to slow his movements down for the camera to pick up his movements. During Green Hornet days the Hollywood people were complaining that all they saw was motion blurs and no actual full extension of a punch could barely be seen.

The nunchucks scene though, the guy just blinks a lot when he does the nunchucks moves. It's not sped up.

Oh, please. The nunchaku scenes in Enter the dragon are glaringly sped up.

Oh, please. The nunchaku scenes in Enter the dragon are glaringly sped up.

Yeah things may look sped up when someone's already fast, and especially when you're watching the low quality non-HD clips on Youtube. If you actually have the HD releases of the movie, you can tell it's natural and not sped up. Some BL movie clips on YouTube look choppy because the uploader didn't upload high quality clips, making it harder to see. Therefore giving an illusion that it was sped up.

Back