STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Same video, but with Problem X using Bison. Timestamped. Nasty combo.

It never combo'd, no. If you tried to, the SPD would whiff.

Ahh ok, then maybe I was getting rekked with the st.lk > SPD. I just could not escape. He hit me like 3-4x's in each round lol. I killed him Rd1 though.

Ahh ok, then maybe I was getting rekked with the st.lk > SPD. I just could not escape. He hit me like 3-4x's in each round lol. I killed him Rd1 though.

Or neutral jump after st. lk, lol. I know, easier said than done, but you can't combo into SPD.

Fucking Bison man. Dude is + on everything and his pressure is insane. Just got mopped 1-7. Sucks man. But I did play like crap tonight.

Sakura will be free to play from Jan 16th to 23rd? Nice.

Im not making the same mistake I’ve done the last two times but all individually. I like to support Capcom but this year it’s the Season pass lol.

Hoping to get all 6 characters through fight money... sure is a damn grind though.

Hoping to get all 6 characters through fight money... sure is a damn grind though.

If you've never grinded for fight money, how hard is it to get all 6 (basically starting fresh on everything).

Back