$1M prize to winner of mixed gender MMA bout – Man vs. Woman pay-per-view

So, apparently she's fighting some dude nick-named "bam bam".

She flew out with my coach this morning.

I'm not sure if this is good or bad exposure for our gym, guess it probably depends on the outcome. TBH I'm kinda disappointed in my coach for supporting this, but whatever. At least I know she's in good hands.

26169259_1565645086816180_5957734296034450559_n.jpg

Wait so is this another man vs woman fight. Wasn't there gonna be another one but in the states?

Wait this is actually happening? Is there an event page on tapology or sherdog?

Wait this is actually happening? Is there an event page on tapology or sherdog?

As of yesterday morning, yes.

Apparently it's a $10 PPV you can buy here:

http://genderwars.inplayer.com/

The whole thing still seems super shady to me. I don't know Tess all that well but I hope she doesn't get screwed over somehow. Also hope the guy she's fighting sucks.

Last edited:
I was hoping she would be some roided MMA chick, but she is a skinny fitness instructor with no fighting experience! What in da hell?
<6>

I guess everyone is shy posting ?? LOL
Looking forward to the naked ring girls :)

You'd think they'd get a vid up of that pretty quickly, would go viral for sure.

Rumors about the result and no video? This is some Frank Dux shit.

Did they get a speed measurement on her knockout punch?

Sounds like the woman won a fake scripted fight from the little information I can find on Twitter.

Stream topped out at 79 iirc

Shannon Hitch beat some random guy by arm bar. He took it easy on him, hurt him a bit but didn't MDK him like he probably could have.

Tess won by TKO - Guy kept taking her down and smacking some open palm hits into her (he was allowed closed fist standing, open hand only on ground). They went off the mat so the ref stood them up, and he charged her again and knocked her down. Then finally there was a quick scramble on the ground and she manged to get up and up knee the guy full force in the face and I'm pretty sure he started crying and went limp so it was stopped.

Of course, it was 3am and i'd been on the Bulleit so it probably wasn't as good as that sounds when it happened :p

Next event April 13th and they were talking about Phil Baroni and Ricco Rodriguez maybe being in some 4 man tournament. Also confirmed the next woman vs man fight will be the main event.

Sounds like the woman won a fake scripted fight from the little information I can find on Twitter.

No surprise, not at all saying the woman couldnt win by ko. Yet if the guy smashed her it would bring negatives to the promotion. Thats why this event was ridiculous from the outset.

Back