Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Did a quick Customs raid this morning, i wanted to take a peek in the marked room. But of course i forgot to bring my key!!! I only spawned in with a PM and an extra magazine, decided to hit the campsite up and some crates in dorms, and also to aee if a factory key had spawned.

At the stairs to the 3 story building I run into a PMC with a fucking AKM in his hands, but apparently he didnt hear me approaching. Double tapped his head with my PM, grabbed his AKM and the 74u on his back and dipped out, lol. Guy had to be so mad, both his guns were loaded and chambered hah.

Went back into a customs raid, this time with my mark key, but only a knife. Got into room, only find one of those PP smgs, no ammo. I hear a guy’s footsteps, he opens door and taps my head with his pistol! Thankfully it wasnt really a loss. I didnt even want that gun, i really just want a key bar and doc case/wallet

Installing now.

Lets fucking go.

Don't say you hadn't been warned of this garbage ..

I spent money so you wouldn't have to..

Great idea for a game built on the wrong engine

Install on SSD if you can. Blazing fast load times.
Which edition?

Basic, the $45 one... "Other" region. (US)

I like it so far. The first few maps I've played have been nighttime though, which is a pain in the ass, especially as a noob. Learning the maps and mechanics is a bit harder when you can't see shit.

upload_2018-1-9_11-24-46.jpeg

I like it so far. The first few maps I've played have been nighttime though, which is a pain in the ass, especially as a noob. Learning the maps and mechanics is a bit harder when you can't see shit.

View attachment 322673
Standard, it's what I've got too.

On the Raids you have two choices for times to select, the clocks are military time and 12 hours apart. So if you go in and they're 09:15:32 and 21:15:32 select the 09 clock for 9am. You have a couple of options before starting a raid, including selecting the time. You can enable offline mode with or without PVE enabled. Highly recommend running offline mode with PVE enabled so you can learn the maps and where Scavs spawn, in addition to practicing gun play. You cannot extract from offline mode with any items you've collected, but you also wont lose anything if you're killed. No risk, No reward. Other than learning the maps and mechanics, of course.

Press the O key to see the time left in raid and your extraction point.
https://docs.google.com/presentatio...9s9mTHAwdqlaeSflOCJ_uSDJn0/preview?slide=id.p
Google doc with the maps, labelled with extracts and loot spawns.

View attachment 322673

You can' see shit because the game engine is shite..

Did a quick Customs raid this morning, i wanted to take a peek in the marked room. But of course i forgot to bring my key!!! I only spawned in with a PM and an extra magazine, decided to hit the campsite up and some crates in dorms, and also to aee if a factory key had spawned.

At the stairs to the 3 story building I run into a PMC with a fucking AKM in his hands, but apparently he didnt hear me approaching. Double tapped his head with my PM, grabbed his AKM and the 74u on his back and dipped out, lol. Guy had to be so mad, both his guns were loaded and chambered hah.

Went back into a customs raid, this time with my mark key, but only a knife. Got into room, only find one of those PP smgs, no ammo. I hear a guy’s footsteps, he opens door and taps my head with his pistol! Thankfully it wasnt really a loss. I didnt even want that gun, i really just want a key bar and doc case/wallet

kedr's seem like a beast

I got fucking destroyed yesterday, multiple times.
Win some, lose some.

Going back in after work.
Let's go, baby.

Stop being an ass, just because you probably suck at it .

Yeah I do suck at it.. but I can't put the effort into such a steaming pile of shit ..

Anybody watch this dork? twitch.tv/klean

Claims to be MMA fighter with a 4-1-3 record, 3-0 in Muay thai but when asked for his name or any proof he ignores everyone lol

*edit* nvm someone posted a weird muay thai fight he did. I was wrong.

Claims to be MMA fighter with a 4-1-3 record, 3-0 in Muay thai but when asked for his name or any proof he ignores everyone lol

Google says his name is Stefan Habib. Here is his Twitter https://twitter.com/KleanBSG
I didn't look up his MMA record but would anyone brag about going 4 and 3 in their career? I guess it is a positive record though, hah.

he also works for BS

I've never watched Klean stream but have watched him Duo with Devil Dog or Kotton or Deadly Slob. One of those three. From their perspective, of course, not Klean.

Actually, lately I've been watching MarkstromTV stream. Even did my first Twitch prime sub on his channel. He answered every question I had in chat and has a great attitude. But I like all the guys I mentioned above as well. It's crazy watching these guys stream and then playing the game myself. I have had some cool moments but these guys routinely murder an entire raid's worth of PMCs and scav waves lol.

Last edited:
I'm doing Prapor's third task, to kill 14 scavs on woods. Yesterday I kept getting wrecked by PMCs... literally spawned directly inbetween 2 squads of 2 men, was gunned down in the cross fire. Shit like that kept happening and I stopped playing with only 3 Scavs killed after four or five raids. Decided to try my luck again this morning, as I'm off of work and ain't got shit else to do.

So I spawn in on the north western side of the map and start to rotate South and east, toward the lake/lumber area, before I hear someone going LOUD near the red brick, so I book it that way. When I get there everything is quiet, but I hear one footstep inside the building so I slowly approach. I know how this shit works now, not gonna catch me with my thumb in my ass any more. I creep around to the back side of the red brick, wall on my 6 so no one can approach. Two PMCs are in the room, one behind a pillar and the other in the open. I take out the first guy, drop the second, and blast a third I didn't see realllllly quickly--within 4 seconds of each other-- all with one 20rnd SKS mag. The third guy was fully kit out with PACA, Kolpack, and a 74N. Headshot him but he injured me, so I retreat to the back of the building after grabbing the 74N and his mags. All hell breaks loose at this point, with a fully geared guy and two hatchlings appearing one after the other.

This was probably my most intense raid to date, and it was a complete success. I made it to extract without any further complications, just two scavs that I crushed. I did hear a few more gunshots near lumber mill, but I wanted to extract ASAP. 74N and an AKM, 2 MBSS packs, ect. Holy fucking shit boys, lets go. That adrenaline rush is legit no fucking joke. I had to drop my SKS in a bush, I hope no one found it so it's returned by my dude Prapor.

KqnMftN.png

Let me know if you guys want to squad up today. I really need to get Fort armor bad in the next 24 hours. I've killed a couple guys in fort today but couldn't extract. Too damaged after the fire fights lol. Those guys don't fucking fall.

On a more positive note, I've extracted with 2 AS VALs today, 2 OP SKS, an MPX, a Kiver, and a Pilgrim today. Not bad for a lvl 13 PMC haha.

Back